Who do you want to beat the most next year??!!

Volteacher

As I was looking through the schedule of next year was thinking about who I want to beat the most and those teams that if we lose to I’m not going to be as upset ( but all losses are losses and still bring me down). I also was thinking about this year if we still had two losses but they were to USC and Pitt and beating UGA and going to the SECCG.

So thinking about who do you want to bear the most next year? If you had to rank 1. You will win the game and win it by more than 2 TD too 8) you will lose by more than 2 TDs

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

Would rather beat UGA and Bama and sacrifice TAMU and Kentucky IF……IF……IF we were to lose ONLY 2 games.

Thoughts?? Am I crazy to win Georgia and Bama and lose to UK and TAMU but want to win them all of course!!! Right??

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
9) All of the above. This year and next year and the next year....

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
All of them. Georgian first, Bama second, Florida third, Kentucky fourth, South Carolina fifth. I do not want. To ever lose to Vanderbilt again. I don’t want to ever lose to Kiffin again and I dislike A&M. I think in another 2 years, we will be playing in the final four

As I was looking through the schedule of next year was thinking about who I want to beat the most and those teams that if we lose to I’m not going to be as upset ( but all losses are losses and still bring me down). I also was thinking about this year if we still had two losses but they were to USC and Pitt and beating UGA and going to the SECCG.

So thinking about who do you want to bear the most next year? If you had to rank 1. You will win the game and win it by more than 2 TD too 8) you will lose by more than 2 TDs

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

Would rather beat UGA and Bama and sacrifice TAMU and Kentucky IF……IF……IF we were to lose ONLY 2 games.

Thoughts?? Am I crazy to win Georgia and Bama and lose to UK and TAMU but want to win them all of course!!! Right??

Georgia
Florida
Bama
South Carolina

I hate Florida more than anyone, so even though they’ll suck, I put them at #2. We can lose to Bama, but if we beat Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida, we’ll rematch them in the SECCG.

VN Store

Back