Who do you want as president for 2016?

Who do you want as president in 2016?

• Total voters
Mayor Rob Ford . He would bring some excitement to the WH. He is Canadian but was born close enough to the US Border and can speak American slang. He would take the dumbassery of the last 2 presidents to a whole new level. He would work with the other side on any issue after a few drags of the pipe.

Reactions: 3 people
Rand Paul will legalize weed. KY will switch from tobacco to dank and sticky for a major cash crop since tobacco use is on the downswing and all the coal mines are being shut down.

Reactions: 1 person
The wrong Bush brother got into the WH in 2000. Jeb is far more capable overall than GW, IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
That list? I'm voting third party again. Maybe Green Party this time, been reading up more on their stances lately and oddly enough I am somewhere between them and a Libertarian.

However, I like some of what Warren says.

That list? I'm voting third party again. Maybe Green Party this time, been reading up more on their stances lately and oddly enough I am somewhere between them and a Libertarian.

However, I like some of what Warren says.

Faux-cahantas has a bizarre charisma, it's too bad she's a bigger fraud than Al Franken.

Reactions: 2 people
I see Christie got a standing ovation at the CPAC today.

He's still trying to keep himself as a front runner in the 2016 elections.

I see Christie got a standing ovation at the CPAC today.

He's still trying to keep himself as a front runner in the 2016 elections.

I've been the Christi supporter on VN but his stock is falling fast. Rand Paul's stock is rising, jmo

Yes and mama Bush has changed her rhetoric about Jeb. She is now saying he is the most qualified person to be POTUS.

Well, I wouldn't expect her to say he wasn't qualified lol

She's a mother first.

I voted Rand and he is the only person on that list with a chance to get us out of the same crap we've had the last 3 to 4 Presidents. He could very well end up the same, who knows.

With that said, if Jesse Ventura was actually serious about running and not trying to drive up book sales, I would be listening to every word he and Rand said to determine where I spend my energy and efforts.

I literally exhausted myself in Southern Middle TN last time around for Ron Paul and am still proud of it. I'm holding out maybe my last few inklings of hope for this country for the next election. If we put in other Clinton or another Bush, we may finally dig a hole that can never be filled in our children's lifetime.

Who cares! They're all going to suck.

Then do something for the future generations of your family make efforts to change it.

We, the general electing public, allow them "to suck" every time we settle for the "lesser of two (or more) evils". This time around look for a candidate who has beliefs and traits you LIKE, not voting for one who simply opposes the one you and your chosen news source tells you to HATE.

I voted Rand and he is the only person on that list with a chance to get us out of the same crap we've had the last 3 to 4 Presidents. He could very well end up the same, who knows.

With that said, if Jesse Ventura was actually serious about running and not trying to drive up book sales, I would be listening to every word he and Rand said to determine where I spend my energy and efforts.

I literally exhausted myself in Southern Middle TN last time around for Ron Paul and am still proud of it. I'm holding out maybe my last few inklings of hope for this country for the next election. If we put in other Clinton or another Bush, we may finally dig a hole that can never be filled in our children's lifetime.

If we get a 3rd Bush in my lifetime, I hope that people would finally start realize what a load of garbage democracy is.

If we get a 3rd Bush in my lifetime, I hope that people would finally start realize what a load of garbage democracy is.

In this case and genre of threads, we agree more often than not.

*that family has ALOT of money and ALOT of pull, unfortunately.

VN Store

Back