Who do you want as president for 2016?

Who do you want as president in 2016?

• Total voters
I'm a liar? I've answered every question you have asked. You have yet to answer any question I have asked you.

You bask in the mythology of being a "moderate" when in reality you are an ashamed liberal. Answer my questions old man, then I'll look back at your posts.

Yes you are a liar. If you are not, I ask you again to show me one post on VN that I have demanded only one side compromise (the GOP)that is what I have asked of you.. You have not done so and you cannot. In your feeble little mind you think anyone that does not agree with your far right wing loon ideas is a flaming liberal .

Yes I am a moderate and proud of it. As I have said many times there are good and bad on both sides of the aisle. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012. Is he a lib? I am supporting GOP Gov Chris Christi for president . He is GOP but you call him a liberal. Have you ever researched his policies? There are numerous GOP politicians that you call liberals because they don't fall into you loon class of republicans .

Reactions: 1 person
Yes you are a liar. If you are not, I ask you again to show me one post on VN that I have demanded only one side compromise (the GOP)that is what I have asked of you.. You have not done so and you cannot. In your feeble little mind you think anyone that does not agree with your far right wing loon ideas is a flaming liberal .

Yes I am a moderate and proud of it. As I have said many times there are good and bad on both sides of the aisle. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012. Is he a lib? I am supporting GOP Gov Chris Christi for president . He is GOP but you call him a liberal. Have you ever researched his policies? There are numerous GOP politicians that you call liberals because they don't fall into you loon class of republicans .

Nice little rant old man. Now for the last time, what compromises should the conservatives make?

Just one? Can your feeble old mind come up with one?

Nice little rant old man. Now for the last time, what compromises should the conservatives make?

Just one? Can your feeble old mind come up with one?

Again. I agree with Rand Paul. If both sides agree 70-80% on a piece of legislation congress should pass the 70-80% that the two sides agree on.

That is a plain, cleaer answer.

I must apologize to the board for my little spat with hog last night. I got tired of his incorrect allegations about me and instead of doing the correct thing and just drop it, I continued to argue with him. I will try to be above such things in the future. That kind of arguing back and forth solves nothing nor does it add anything of substance to the board.

I must apologize to the board for my little spat with hog last night. I got tired of his incorrect allegations about me and instead of doing the correct thing and just drop it, I continued to argue with him. I will try to be above such things in the future. That kind of arguing back and forth solves nothing nor does it add anything of substance to the board.

It does add humor. And it kept us in the edge of our seats prepared for the slightest giggle.

It was very entertaining:hi:

98% of most of our posts here add nothing of substance to this board lol

(this one included)

Rand Paul is cleaning it up in this poll!

Wish that we're likely to happen in an actual election, highly unlikely

You should apologize and I accept.

VN Store

Back