Who are the richest NIL programs?

It's not always about money. If we ignore absolutely everything he said and believe Colorado bought him then they likely spent it all. No one believes they outbid every big time program on his list except for you.

How do you even know we were second? Maybe we were 5th and were being used as part of the smoke screen
It is always the MONEY.

Also, good luck to the kid at Colorado but primetime is gone to bigger things as soon as his boys leave. Unless he ***** the bed and gets exposed. I do think he is a good coach though so I don’t see that happening.

Since 2008 Saban was far far ahead in under the table buying of players, protected 100% by Birmingham based SEC office, Championships followed, Kirby left and Ga used same buying formula and told SEC office if it came after him he would expose everything about Satan. Championships for 2 years.
I’m here for it. It’s not out of the realm of possibility

I don’t believe it’s nil. just think that our coaches aren’t that great at recruiting. I know someone close to Amari Jefferson and they didn’t have a whole lot of good to say about any of our staff other than coach heup. Take it for what it is.
It's unfortunately starting to look that way. Minus the Nico signing, there really hasn't been many splashes made by this staff in the portal or HS. Solid yes, but solid is only good enough for mid-SEC level. And we can't gain ground on the top dogs that way. Oh and Nico "the crown jewel" wasn't good enough to get playing time from an average QB.

the fact are if you dont pay you are not going to get these top players.

He will stay one year then bolt for more money…. Don’t blame him one bit

I seriously doubt we're near the top in money.

Rankings of players:

Thank you for the link. Does anyone else wonder what Peyton’s nephew, Deon’s son, and Marvin Harrison’s son care about which school offers them what? It seems like their names alone will allow the money to find them no matter where they are. Actual brands will seek them out.

Peyton said he was going to have a Budweiser after his last Super Bowl victory. I’d love to see a 19 year old Arch with a Ranch Water sponsorship.

It's unfortunately starting to look that way. Minus the Nico signing, there really hasn't been many splashes made by this staff in the portal or HS. Solid yes, but solid is only good enough for mid-SEC level. And we can't gain ground on the top dogs that way. Oh and Nico "the crown jewel" wasn't good enough to get playing time from an average QB.
Good lord

I know people are getting paid. They are all contracts between these collectives and individuals though and so other than the parties to those agreements themselves and the presumably the IRS and state tax officials, nobody really knows for sure. The fact that On3 calls that a "valuation" is them essentially admitting it's them assessing their market value, not actually knowing what they are getting paid.

Yes because if that is what they are getting paid, why are they in school or playing a sport?

In looking at the NIL 100 some of them have a lot of followers on social media. That more than anything will put them high in the number if they use the platforms correctly.

It also has a downside - one wrong post and you take a hit.

And personally you will not find me giving anything to the collectives. I will donate to the school directly - but I want the dollars to benefit ALL athletes not just a special few.

This is the best article I've read about the subject.

Quote from article:

"The average starter at a big-time football program now takes in about $103,000 a year, according to Opendorse, a company that processes payments to the players for the collectives."
This really isn't directed at you, I appreciate you providing the information you have, but I highly doubt that "payroll company" source is legit. It wouldn't surprise me that dudes are making that much, but the payroll company would be breaking at least a dozen federal and state laws to leak the information and its execs would be risking decades in prison.

The reality is recruiting is a money game. The highest bidder will get the kids.
I’m wondering where TN stacks among these NIL deals?
That's not true it will depend on the kid and all kids don't follow the same path

It's not always about money. If we ignore absolutely everything he said and believe Colorado bought him then they likely spent it all. No one believes they outbid every big time program on his list except for you.

How do you even know we were second? Maybe we were 5th and were being used as part of the smoke screen

His little rant is odd. Obviously hittin the bottle early.

Besides the NIL money, what other school offers 100k fans at home games, and multiple plays of Rocky Top during a game ?

VN Store

Back