White cleats are back

I honestly don't give a **** anymore some of our fans are more concerned about uniforms it seems than the product on the field. Just WIN.

Reactions: mercuryvol
Question for those who might know. What is the significance of the one legged tights. Or the one sock pulled up. Or the eye black on only one side? I used to think it was gang affiliation a long time ago but seems like an awful lot of people do it and, as a cop in a pretty bad city, I don’t see gang members representing like that much anymore, if at all. Is there another reason? And, if there isn’t, why would a coach allow gang representation while in uniform?

Question for those who might know. What is the significance of the one legged tights. Or the one sock pulled up. Or the eye black on only one side? I used to think it was gang affiliation a long time ago but seems like an awful lot of people do it and, as a cop in a pretty bad city, I don’t see gang members representing like that much anymore, if at all. Is there another reason? And, if there isn’t, why would a coach allow gang representation while in uniform?

Lol at gang activity… no sir officer it’s just field swag if you look good feel good play good they pay good…

Lol at gang activity… no sir officer it’s just field swag if you look good feel good play good they pay good…
I figured. I’m on the verge of retirement but was in the gang unit for 6 years here a long long time ago. Way back then repping to one side was scarce but still a thing. Thanks for the info…oh, and making me feel old.

I figured. I’m on the verge of retirement but was in the gang unit for 6 years here a long long time ago. Way back then repping to one side was scarce but still a thing. Thanks for the info…oh, and making me feel old.
No problem sir and yeah I grew up in a tough neighborhood myself was never in a gang but understand what the flag on the left side vs the right side means… but this is nothing more than new era style swag.

People dont want to change anythng "tradition" !! What tradition ..we are a bottom feeder

THAT'S the very reason you should emphasize our tradition!

Over the past 20 years we've been below average.

Over the past 100 years... we're the 10th ranked college football program of all time, 2nd in the SEC only to Bama.

But go ahead and take pride in whatever impresses you more... the latest football fashion, or a hundred years of accomplishment and bouncing back from adversity.

Looks like we’re back to the white cleats per Harrison Bailey’s ig story. Looks sharp!

Best feel-good omen I’ve seen all season. Since I was young, I’ve always associated white cleats with us being blazing F.A.S.T. as a team...when we became known as Wide Receiver U. I may be wrong but I seem to remember Willie Gault, Roland James, Tim McGee, Tony Robinson, Stanley Morgan, et al — 70s, early 80s — all leaving people behind while flashing white cleats. Nothing like watching a Volunteer blow by everybody on the way to six while pumping white cleats.

Please let us break out that metallic orange helmet they have been teasing for years! That with an offense that emphasizes speed and scores lots of points would look awesome and very appealing to recruits.

Attachments

• C1B981F8-90B0-4703-B498-7FACA4745D38.jpeg
    C1B981F8-90B0-4703-B498-7FACA4745D38.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: preacherwebb

VN Store

Back