While we are playing with house $ this week…

Did you play O line? I did. What does an O lineman do on the backside of a play? He blocks down, which is what happened. That's why there is no clipping on the LOS. Do you have another play out of thousands in order to declare UGA dirty? Do you think Mark Richt coached his team to play dirty?
There was a knee dive in the game last year that Danielson called attention too and said it was "a bad look" and it was. I am a pretty fair guy most days. And I'm more fair to you guys sometimes than you probably deserve but like the late Rush Limbaugh I try to live in Realville and I have seen a number of cheap shots from the boys in red and black over the years. I'm old enough to remember when we played Georgia Tech a pretty good bit too and they were the same way. Something in the water down there perhaps. Maybe we are partly to blame, our shid does run down hill to you I suppose.

A few of the guaranteeds: UGA defense "cramping" if we get rolling, a few controversial calls going against us, us scoring more than anyone has all season on them.

Well, it would be great if we could stay with them close at least through 3 qtrs, just like with Bama. I'm afraid their depth will just be too much for us though. My main concern is Hooker not getting injured, and can our receivers get open against GA's secondary? I would also expect (hope not) that Ga's defense will blow through our OL and not give Hooker time to throw. Short completions would slow that rush down. May not get to watch the game here because the local CBS channel is in a contact dispute with Dish and have removed their channel. Does anyone know if it can be watched online otherwise?
Its free on cbs sports Watch Georgia Bulldogs vs. Tennessee Volunteers Live Stream Online - CBS Sports College Football

There will be bad calls made. It’s the norm these days

SEC rules state, when a close play occurs, "the call goes to the highest ranked team irreguardless of what you saw"

There will be bad calls made. It’s the norm these days

SEC rules state, when a close play occurs, "the call goes to the highest ranked team irreguardless of what you saw"
I hope one of those reds gets hit in the head with one of dem dere golf balls!

You just can't make mistakes against this defense. They can turn the game in a couple of mistakes. Vols can't turn it over or it's a wrap. On the flip side if UT stays in their base defense all game like they did UK they'll get murdered.

VN Store

Back