Where ya sitting?(Florida game)

On I-75 - heading that way in the RV - wearing my Tennessee Orange - seats in Section 34 - GO VOLS!

I have a tailgate spot on the Reitz Union Lawn - it will have a sign that says Amy Gleason, Volunteer Safe Haven, Go Vols on it. I don't know if we will have enough seats, but we would love to see any Vols who are looking for a place to tailgate with us! When I know the exact number of the spot, I will post it. :) GO VOLS!

Section 11 Row 51 aisle seats!

going to be surrounded by gators, but in the shade.

I'm a couple rows away. I have 4 in row 54 and 2 more in Section 10, Row 49, so you're in the middle. I'm hoping someone next to the 4 would like closer seats so we can all sit together.

Man o man. It's been way too long since we've had the W. It's time.

I'm sitting in my daughter's new house in Birmingham and eating pulled pork 3 meals a day. I'll be tuned in. Go Vols.

Sec. 45, row 73.

I'll be the grey beard, long hair with the way out of his league redhead wife, wearing orange, sipping Jack Daniels, & screaming my head off.

LOL Valdosta. Go to Rodeo Mexican restaurant for lunch. Remember me in your Will.

Lol Do you live in Valdosta like me?? I always recommend my friend's restaurant, Steel Magnolia, for an awesome dinner.

Had an awesome time at the game. Wish it had ended differently. Was certainly a long ride back to Valdosta with my gator fans. 😩

VN Store

Back