Where ya sitting?(Florida game)

Hi all! We will be joining those in C - row 12. I also have 4 extra tickets in section 89 that i am happy to sell to a vol for the price I paid UT which is $80.00 a ticket. I saw someone was needing them. We are driving up on Saturday morning. Would love to tailgate with some Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
what's the forecast? too lazy to look it up?

Scattered thunderstorms, looks like 10 to 25 % chance of rain during game time. I cant wait! I just finished packing and flying into Jacksonville early Friday morning. Looking to celebrate my brother's 20 years in the navy along with taking my new fiance' (and east coast engagement party) and other brother to their first vol games. Also going to the Arkansas game the following week.

First time going to the swamp, I've heard a lot of stories but still excited. What are some suggested places to go before or after the game. Would like to meet up with some other UT fans and celebrate the big win.

Not sure if it's been posted, but I'm making my first trip down and would love any info y'all would love to share, especially on when to get where and where I should go to tailgate with Tennessee fans. I've heard parking isn't that great, but again any information you all are willing to share would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

If anyone else is making the trip down and already planning on setting up somewhere let me know and we can possibly meet up, and if we win, burn Gainseville to the ground.

Hey 81, if you're going out I-10 toward Baldwin, there's a great BBQ joint right off the interstate just
past 295. This will be your best bet for a pregame meal.

GATORS BBQ | BBQ JACKSONVILLE FL | VOTED BEST BBQ

Thanks for the info. We are looking for some place to pick up some wings/chicken/bbq for our tailgate in gainesville.
If they open early enough (my bunch will want to be on the road to Gainesville by 9) we will check it out.
Sonny's on 24 just outside Gainesville is our fall back I guess.

Hi all! We will be joining those in C - row 12. I also have 4 extra tickets in section 89 that i am happy to sell to a vol for the price I paid UT which is $80.00 a ticket. I saw someone was needing them. We are driving up on Saturday morning. Would love to tailgate with some Vols!

Section C Row 24 here. See ya in the Swamp!

1st Vols game EVER for me! Would much rather be at Neyland, but with Gainesville only 2 hours from my home and hubby and our little boy being Gator fans, this was a no-brainer! Hoping I won't be the only one in our area in orange since they are having a Blue-Out.. We have been to games at The Swamp, most recently when Georgia Southern blew them out. ;)

We are in section 53/row 69.

8 of us are in section 45 row 70something.
2 in section 47
2 on row 1 right behind TN's bench

1st Vols game EVER for me! Would much rather be at Neyland, but with Gainesville only 2 hours from my home and hubby and our little boy being Gator fans, this was a no-brainer! Hoping I won't be the only one in our area in orange since they are having a Blue-Out.. We have been to games at The Swamp, most recently when Georgia Southern blew them out. ;)

We are in section 53/row 69.

My husband went to ga southern, he wants to support them on Saturday, fine as long as he doesn't wear blue :)

Does anyone know if Tennessee sold all of their ticket allotment, and how many fans are expected to travel?

I know you don't need it, but if y'all are looking for even more reasons to root like hell for a great UT performance, the Florida people are claiming that the recruits being assembled to visit this game is among the best ever, something like six 5-stars and more 4-stars than you can count. Rivals and Scout and some of these other recruiting agencies seem to agree. Part of that is its a very slow week for big games around the country I think.

I'll be up front in section 38 cheering loud
I know you don't need it, but if y'all are looking for even more reasons to root like hell for a great UT performance, the Florida people are claiming that the recruits being assembled to visit this game is among the best ever, something like six 5-stars and more 4-stars than you can count. Rivals and Scout and some of these other recruiting agencies seem to agree. Part of that is its a very slow week for big games around the country I think.
Butch is such a good recruiter he's able to get UF to pay to host our future players. Suckers

Reactions: 1 person

FSU has a bye week. That probably has something to do with it as well.

Section 49 row 84! Can't wait! I am not going to lie I am nervous. I'll be rooting like hell.

VN Store

Back