Where will the Lady Vols be in the top 25

And so late 😒 my main only point was that they’re the best team in the SEC. I stand by that regardless if the rebounding was off a little. Just three games ago they were all averaging that number. Don’t try to be tedious and petty to try to be funny cause TWO can play that game. Thanks have a good day‼️
I said you were right jeez. Lighten up cluck!

The writers see the row the LVs must hoe the next two weeks. They'll have an opportunity to earn the ranking they seek.
exactly right Cpoo....this will be where the rubber meets the road with the rankers...Are the Lady Vols legit, or, are they fooling us again?

This will be where we change the timidity of the sportswriters and ranking officials

exactly right Cpoo....this will be where the rubber meets the road with the rankers...Are the Lady Vols legit, or, are they fooling us again?

This will be where we change the timidity of the sportswriters and ranking officials

Correct. Not just with sportswriters and in the rankings but amongst the general public at large as well both coaches, fans, and players past, present, and future.

I get that and this is really a time where the team can really put itself in a good position.

But the writers and voters should already see this is a legit top 25 team with 3 legit top 15 wins. This stretch can help us solidify and shake some doubters but they already should have some respect!

I get that and this is really a time where the team can really put itself in a good position.

But the writers and voters should already see this is a legit top 25 team with 3 legit top 15 wins. This stretch can help us solidify and shake some doubters but they already should have some respect!
They do have "some" respect, but they will have to double-earn the level they once had.

Respect and trust, are both, given, then, earned every time out after that.
Once lost,, it takes twice the time and effort to regain either one of them.

But once we do, it conversely, becomes harder to lose again

Reactions: dapeak
They do have "some" respect, but they will have to double-earn the level they once had.

Respect and trust, are both, given, then, earned every time out after that.
Once lost,, it takes twice the time and effort to regain either one of them.

But once we do, it conversely, becomes harder to lose again

I think they have quite a bit of respect which is why they are getting everyone’s best shot. Beating UT can still be a program defining moment which is why i’m enjoying them crushing these dreams !

Reactions: Coach Jumper
After struggling with Fla and Ole Miss I would say 20

I was impressed with the way they pulled away when they were tired and things could have went left.

A lot of the “better teams” struggled with lower teams.

i am really believing this No Off nights in the SEC. Because some upper teams r struggling so when i look at our win it fits the mold

I was impressed with the way they pulled away when they were tired and things could have went left.

A lot of the “better teams” struggled with lower teams.

i am really believing this No Off nights in the SEC. Because some upper teams r struggling so when i look at our win it fits the mold
at 6:43 in Q4, they pulled within 1 point of us at 60-59
Coach K called a timeout
from that point on we went on a 10-0 run and ended the game on a 19-6 run

Well done, Coach K !

Agree. Maybe I'm just drunk with optimism but I think everyone can already see this is at least a different Tennessee, headed in the right direction. I want to see us win at least 2, hopefully 3 or the next five and we're in great shape for late season run. Win more than 3 of the next 5 and we're a contender.

The thing that makes this team so much better IMO is so many weapons. And we keep developing new ones, like this post game from outer space we just came across. Going to be a fun and nerve wracking next two basketball weeks. Haven't been this excited about a stretch of games in a while.

VN Store

Back