Where to buy Vol gear

All great places. Turkey Creek probably a little more pricey. Get it on campus. It's more fun. Add's to gameday experience.

Yes. This. The bookstore. It's selection is the best out of all of the place's mentioned. They have the most item's of all. You can even buy you're books their for learning good, also. But their going too cost alot. So be sure too bring lot's of money with you. Your going too need it.

:hi:

What time does the bookstore or the stadium store close, im coming for the florida game and prolly wont get there till 5 or so..

The Bookstore in the University Center will close at kickoff for the Florida game. The Stadium Store at Gate 20 closes 1 hour after the game. The best selection, if you're looking for a variety of brands, is the Bookstore in the University Center. If you want Adidas, the Stadium Store should do the trick.

Alumni Hall has really cool stuff. I think their prices are reasonable. Cracker Barrel does have a good selection and Walgreens too.

I don't know if it will be closed this season because of the upcoming demolition, but there has been a very good Vol store in Stokely Athletic Center, the entrance across from the Art & Architecture Building. It has always had alot of great stuff.

I'll also chime in with a recommendation for the bookstore in the University Center. Great atmosphere, and adds to the gameday experience.

Have fun at the game!

Reactions: 1 person
Yes. This. The bookstore. It's selection is the best out of all of the place's mentioned. They have the most item's of all. You can even buy you're books their for learning good, also. But their going too cost alot. So be sure too bring lot's of money with you. Your going too need it.

:hi:

I never mentioned the bookstore..just a place on campus.
And they're probably not going to be buying books on gameday. But it is pricey!

Last edited:
I'll also chime in with a recommendation for the bookstore in the University Center. Great atmosphere, and adds to the gameday experience.

Have fun at the game!

There will be a huge crowd in the bookstore, so keep your Baby Girl on a Tight Leash. You can lose a kid (or adult) in a second there.

I agree that its a great expereince. I always run into people I know when I'm in there on GameDay.

Thanks for all for the suggestions. We'll be sure and try to get in somewhere. Baby girl hardly slept last night she was so excited. Can't wait for her to witness the game day atmosphere.

Does anyone know if I can order a UT program over the internet? I live in West TN and not sure when I will be able to get up there to buy one.

Bringing the family up from Memphis this weekend. Where is the best place to buy Vol gear before the game? Gotta get momma and baby girl decked out in some Orange.

I'll be making the trip as well from Memphis. I was gonna go by Tennessee sports zone first to get my wife some "cute" vol shirts. College station is high and wilks dugout hates Tennessee

Hearing all about the Bookstore makes me want to check it out. Might as well prepare myself to be dropping a couple of bills in there.
Tickets were free so I ain't complaining.

UT bookstore was two weeks behind on my order and then sent me a cancelled order saying they were out of stock of what I ordered. I'm coming from west TN. Thanks for help!

UT bookstore was two weeks behind on my order and then sent me a cancelled order saying they were out of stock of what I ordered. I'm coming from west TN. Thanks for help!

You could hit Alumni Hall in Turkey Creek.

TN Sports Fan at the outlet mall in Lebanon TN has some good stuff, Alumni Hall is probably your best bet....

Alumni Hall in Turkey Creek is the best...that place is huge!! It's right off Parkside Dr. between Lovell and Campbell Station Rd. west of Knoxville. You won't be disappointed.

I can't believe no one has said it yet, but Alumni Hall in Turkey Creek is probably your best bet. :D

VN Store

Back