Where to buy Vol gear

Double D

Bringing the family up from Memphis this weekend. Where is the best place to buy Vol gear before the game? Gotta get momma and baby girl decked out in some Orange.

All great places. Turkey Creek probably a little more pricey. Get it on campus. It's more fun. Add's to gameday experience.

Bookstore is by the stadium. Even though it'll be bananas before and after the game, it's right there.

Bringing the family up from Memphis this weekend. Where is the best place to buy Vol gear before the game? Gotta get momma and baby girl decked out in some Orange.

In the Memphis area, College Station at Wolfchase and the Carriage Crossing have good selections. Tennessee Sports Zone in Cordova is a decent store too.

Reactions: 1 person
UT Bookstore in Univ Center, Rocky Top Books (2 of them) on the strip, corner of Cumberland & 17th store, TN Traditions at Stokely Ath Center & Neyland Stadium, Hounddogs at Kingston Pk & Cedar Bluff Rd in W Knoxville

when I'm in town I usually hit Hounddogs in Cedar Bluff since it's close to my parents and then the UT bookstore. Hit the rest if I have time but those 2 have just about anything you'd want or need

Reactions: 1 person
when i'm in town i usually hit hounddogs in cedar bluff since it's close to my parents and then the ut bookstore. Hit the rest if i have time but those 2 have just about anything you'd want or need

^^^this^^^

Bookstore is by the stadium. Even though it'll be bananas before and after the game, it's right there.

won't be as bad as it was before the Oregon game. They were buying up all kinds of things

Walgreens on the strip also has a large selection of items. Basically any store on the strip carry VolGear

I went to the bookstore then ate in the cafeteria right outside of it, theres better places to eat but it was a pretty cool experience

What time does the bookstore or the stadium store close, im coming for the florida game and prolly wont get there till 5 or so..

I was going to outsmart folks a couple of years ago and hit the bookstore on Sunday after the game. I should've checked the hours. There are a couple on the strip that are open on Sundays though.

Also, the store inside the stadium is nice. It, too, is chaotic before the game. Not so bad afterwards.

VN Store

Back