Where is Witch Doctor!?

I read that dude's posts years ago when he did the same shtick on the KNS site. He was silly then, and he's silly now. Grow up.
I read those back then and always gave him props for... if not originality probably, at least for sticking to a shtick.

I did enjoy when he got going on something sometimes he’d lose the, uh, accent for a bit and then come back to it at the end. Hey, the fact that we remember him from like 15 years ago is something to be said, I guess.

I read that dude's posts years ago when he did the same shtick on the KNS site. He was silly then, and he's silly now. Grow up.
tenor.gif

I read those back then and always gave him props for... if not originality probably, at least for sticking to a shtick.

I did enjoy when he got going on something sometimes he’d lose the, uh, accent for a bit and then come back to it at the end. Hey, the fact that we remember him from like 15 years ago is something to be said, I guess.
I also recall his KNS posts before I came on VN. Always enjoyed this humor. Unsure if the latest "Witchy" was the same person.:cool:

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang
Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang

I swear, I remember some of the words to that song from when I was a kid:

'You've been keeping love from me just like you were a miser
And I admit I wasn't very smart.
But I went out and found myself a guy that's so much wiser,
And he taught me the way to win your heart

And he said...'

Ok, I guess we do owe the witch doctor something.

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
Witch Doctor say whats up? lol Witch Doctor see some of the "fan" club showed up. lol SAME W-D from KNS days...sorry girls Witchy Dont bat from that side. You'll have to get a rise a different way,
Vols30 and featherwhax feelings are still hurting..awww. See girls, I remember how hurt you were, SEE its me! haha

Bones Never Lie.

Last edited:
Witch Doctor say whats up? lol Witch Doctor see some of the "fan" club showed up. lol SAME W-D from KNS days...sorry girls Witchy Dont bat from that side. You'll have to get a rise a different way,
Vols30 and featherwhax feelings are still hurting..awww. See girls, I remember how hurt you were, SEE its me! haha

Bones Never Lie.

Witch Doctor the legend is back hell what took ya song long ol son!? A true legend on Volnation but with all seriousness what is your thoughts on how the football program is coming along!?

VN Store

Back