Where is Witch Doctor!?

@PEPPERJAX

Witch Doctor say awwwwww. Witch Doctor hurt PAPERSAX's feelings. I understand your U/N now, you just been spelling it wrong(because you're weak and the bottom falls out like your comments and post! Brilliant!!) HA
(I remember you always reply in memes because when words start....well, youre weak sauce) next................lol

Bones Never Lie.

Last edited:
@PEPPERJAX

Witch Doctor say awwwwww. Witch Doctor hurt PAPERSAX's feelings. I understand your U/N now, you just been spelling it wrong(because you're weak and the bottom falls out like your comments and post! Brilliant!!) HA
(I remember you always reply in memes because when words start....well, youre weak sauce) next................lol

Bones Never Lie.

The bones you have been playing with for the past 12 years have been lying to you. That is why you are dumb, single, and LARP in the park with other dudes. Please seek immediate help. I will be rooting for your swift recovery from a delusional reality. How are those words? b1tch!

Last edited:
@PEPPERJAX
"How are those words?"

Witch Doctor say they sound, whiny, hurt-feeling, and Scared, and from a guy that post EVERY DAY multiple times a day. ......Not Witch Doctor!, Besides you wasnt even around since Ive been here, tell us how you have a life again. Tell us again how smart you are....again. (post a MEME!) HAHA.. see bottom falls right out! Genius U/N PAPERSAX!
,and just like before..I Own you. remember? Dance for Witchy! Dance!

Bones Never Lie.
PS Geez Rookie posters are so annoying.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back