Where is everyone from and located now?

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Dec 14, 2004 10:37 AM
Born and raised here in Painesville, OH, small town about 40 mins east of Cleveland.

That sucks -- I don't like Cleveland very much. It's all about Columbus B)

Cincy ain't bad, either

Originally posted by RockyTopBrooke+Dec 13, 2004 4:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockyTopBrooke @ Dec 13, 2004 4:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-la.lovesorange@Dec 9, 2004 8:15 PM
Well, I am very boring&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I was born in Slidell, La and still live in Slidell, La&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :rolleyes:  I went to Gatlinburg for my honeymoon in 1998 and fell in love with the place. Then we started watching the Vols in 99 and the love just grew&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; There is no better place in the world than East Tennessee&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; We have returned every six months since our first visit. I will live there on day&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (actively working on that.....if anyone knows of a upper management position open please let me know&#33;&#33;&#33;) :good:  :cross:  B)

My husband is from Slidell....mind me asking where you went to High School and what year you graduated? My Husband is a Bourgeois (not that that narrows it down in LA&#33;) [/quote]
Wow, what a small world&#33;&#33;&#33; I graduated from Salmen High in 1993. B)

Originally posted by milohimself+Dec 15, 2004 1:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Dec 15, 2004 1:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GoVolsDogg@Dec 14, 2004 10:37 AM
Born and raised here in Painesville, OH, small town about 40 mins east of Cleveland.

That sucks -- I don&#39;t like Cleveland very much. It&#39;s all about Columbus B)

Cincy ain&#39;t bad, either [/quote]
Columbus is a great city. I don&#39;t mind Cleveland, I like the Cavs but can&#39;t say the same for other Cleveland teams. Its a city void of anything to do really, seems strange because it&#39;s a nice big place but overall rather boring.

I checked out Cincy earlier in the year when I took a trip down there to watch the Broncos play the Bengals on MNF, very cool city it seemed. Boy it sucks losing an away game though...

Yeah, I was a big Kemp fan when he was playing for the Sonics and still rooted for him when he went to Cleveland, and now LeBron is my favorite player to watch in the NBA.

I usually have to go to Dayton, though. Terrible place.

I don&#39;t know many people from Selmer. I remember John Finlayson was from Selmer, but I didn&#39;t know him either.

cm313.gif

Originally posted by allvolinky+Dec 18, 2004 5:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (allvolinky @ Dec 18, 2004 5:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BWeller18@Dec 18, 2004 5:56 PM
Rockwall, Texas (24 miles east of Dallas along I-30)

Guess you will be going to the cotton bowl.... [/quote]
yep, hopefully they&#39;ll win, i haven&#39;t gone to a game they&#39;ve won since the &#39;98 Fiesta Bowl. 2001(?) LSU in "Death Valley" (lost) 2001 (?) Cotton Bowl v. Kansas State (lost) then last year against Georgia in Knoxville (lost) :(

I am not a Vol (I am an Aggie) and I live in College Station, TX. My father-in-law is from Tenn and is a Vol Alum. He lives in League City, TX (just South of Houston).

Born and Raised in Griffin, Ga south of Atlanta. Dad from Cookeville (Cummins Falls is our place out in Jackson County). Mom from Knoxville. Moved to NE GA 7 years ago with my company. Grandfather always kept me up on UT football and I just grew into the orange thing. Love watching them play. Have alot of ties in Tenn. No better place to be. Hope to retire to the farm some day. Went to college in Henderson at Freed-Hardeman and did my masters in Cookeville at Tenn Tech. Everyone slinging around those West Tennesse towns brings back the old college roaming days. Have friends hailing from Savannah, Holiday, Paris, Memphis, etc. My avatar will hopefully be suited up in orange in about 16 years.

Originally posted by milohimself@Dec 18, 2004 4:44 PM
Yeah, I was a big Kemp fan when he was playing for the Sonics and still rooted for him when he went to Cleveland, and now LeBron is my favorite player to watch in the NBA.

I usually have to go to Dayton, though. Terrible place.

Boy did Kemp piss away his talent here in Cleveland, nice guy too which makes it worse. Met him once at a car audio competition that my friend was in, was very cordial to everyone and signed autos and took pics with everyone, just an overall good guy, but not sure exactly what happened but he declined heavily while being here in Cleveland.

LeBron is the best thing to happen to this city. I saw him play in High School as a sophomore, but you couldnt get tickets his junior and senior year at SVSM because they all just sold out and I really dkidnt feel like overpaying for a high school game regardless of who is playing. I remember exactly what I was doing when the announcement came that Cleveland won the draft lottery, I was in the middle of a league hockey game when one guy got a call on his cell phone about the news, during the very next break in the action it was announcd over the loud speaker. Just pretty itneresting on how big of a deal it was here that we were going to draft LeBron, and he hasnt dissapointed.

I think Kemp just got old quick is all.

There is a high school competition coming here soon, the Les Schwab invitational. Oak Hill academy is coming from Virginia as well as two other national schools and competing against Oregon&#39;s best. It&#39;s gonna be pretty sweet.

Originally posted by milohimself@Dec 24, 2004 1:02 PM

Fathering 12 illegitimate kids will do that to you . . . :shakehead:

The thought of the palimony alone is enough to throw anybody off their game.

Originally posted by milohimself@Dec 24, 2004 1:02 PM

There is a high school competition coming here soon, the Les Schwab invitational. Oak Hill academy is coming from Virginia as well as two other national schools and competing against Oregon&#39;s best. It&#39;s gonna be pretty sweet.

Didn&#39;t Carmelo come from Oak Hill before Syracuse?

VN Store

Back