Where is everyone from and located now?

Ok you will not believe this. But its -26 C in Edmonton today, with a windchill factor putting it at -41 C. Exposed flesh freezes in less than 2 seconds. And people enjoy this weather? Peaches I need to get down to Ga again--lived in Macon for a few years and spent two months in Marietta

Where did you live in Macon? I'm posting from the People's Republic of Maconga right now.

P.S. - It's 60 degrees.

Don't get too acustomed to the warm days; winter hits Saturday. Hope you all got your January golf in. . . . 'Course, if it snows, I've always got Orange balls.

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Jan 12, 2005 10:11 PM
Don't get too acustomed to the warm days; winter hits Saturday. Hope you all got your January golf in. . . . 'Course, if it snows, I've always got Orange balls.

One of the distinct advantages of life down here in middle GA. There's only about 10-20 days a year when it's too cold to play golf . . . and it snows about once every 3 years.

Snows even less where I live. And I've shot a few rounds at the wonderful, wonderful Reserve Golf Course.

http://www.reservegolf.com/

I need to get back into the game though... I was shooting a few birdies every round by the time I quit.

and, the south course is a b***h. 114 bunkers throughout

VN Store

Back