Where are all the posters who complained when Dave Hart hired Rick Barnes as our basketball coach?

VOLINVONORE

I wonder how many of those basketball posters who complain about Dave Hart hiring Barns as our basketball coach have changed their minds. I thought he was a good hire at the time and think we really lucked out to get him here. Thanks to Texas for firing him and Hart for getting him.

I don’t remember if I was or not but I’m here

He has done well and has built arguably the best team in recent memory.

Here’s to a memorable season and a lot of dancing

I wonder how many of those basketball posters who complain about Dave Hart hiring Barns as our basketball coach have changed their minds. I thought he was a good hire at the time and think we really lucked out to get him here. Thanks to Texas for firing him and Hart for getting him.
See Lady Vols threads on fire Warlick --

Rick Barnes also completely changed who he is as a coach. The coach that was at Texas would not be having the same success as he is now

Reactions: Vols All Day
They say even a blind dog finds a bone every now and then. Glad we have coach barnes! But hart still sucked as ad!

Reactions: wmcovol
Rick Barnes also completely changed who he is as a coach. The coach that was at Texas would not be having the same success as he is now
Really has. Saved his best for last. Or learned from past mistakes and adjusting.

I admitted I was wrong several times...... But its not enough for some

VN - where admitting you were wrong or changing your mind is a sin
Nuff for me bro. We hung in, complained along the way took our lumps and watched as the man proved himself. And he has changed. Hoping it carries over into March. and I think he knows what he needs to make it happen.

Reactions: vols 30
They say even a blind dog finds a bone every now and then. Glad we have coach barnes! But hart still sucked as ad!
hart was really brought in to right the ship financially, which he did before he left. He made some bad hires or at least some that didn't pan out but got us the golden nugget before he left. Okay in my book.

Reactions: strongj81

VN Store

Back