When we win: Storm the field? Yes or no.

I love the optimism. You guys are talking about storming the field after upsetting UGA and i'm over here thinking about what flavored wings i want to cry my tears into .
Everybody- except Nationdom- understands the reality of the situation lol.

I'm usually against rushing the field but, after having little to no fans at games last year I have not blamed one school for rushing the field this year so, have it if we win
I blamed UNC for rushing the field after they beat Wake Forest last weekend.

The amount of stuuuuujpid in this thread is astounding. If we pulled the miracle upset it would be the single largest win in the entire NCAA 2021 season. GA has been anointed the national champs. They have a historically stingy defense. We have a first year coach and a portal depleted team. It would be all the media talked about for a week.

Nah. We'll just stand and watch that. No celebration of the team required. If we DON'T rush after the miracle, the whole team and everyone watching will be saying, "what the heck? Was there a shortage of geritol in the knoxville area?"

Rush the heck out of it.

I blamed UNC for rushing the field after they beat Wake Forest last weekend.

I was at that game, but had left prior to the final possession. A little sad I didn't stay to storm the field, because ole John Currie was about thirty feet from me on the sideline. Then again, getting my ass kicked by John Currie would probably be something I couldn't live with. LOL.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I was at that game, but had left prior to the final possession. A little sad I didn't stay to storm the field, because ole John Currie was about thirty feet from me on the sideline. Then again, getting my ass kicked by John Currie would probably be something I couldn't live with. LOL.
Yeah you might as well end it if John Currie kicks your ass. Then again, once you hit rock bottom there’s no way to go but up.

Reactions: RhodesVol
I thought it was a quarter mill

It's a tiered punishment/fine system for fan "access to competition area penalties".

$50k for the first offense;
$100k for the second offense; and
$250k for every subsequent offense.

It's hard to know exactly what we'd be penalized, because the policy appears to be one in which your violations continue with you in perpetuity. By that, I mean that if we had stormed the field, or court, in 2017, that would still be a strike against us. Add in the fact that they hit us with $250k for the bottle throwing incident, and I anticipate there is a 0% chance that we get anything but the full brunt of this penalty.

Still, do it. Don't care if people think we are superior to Georgia. Don't care if they want everyone to haughtily exit in single file with their noses up. Have fun, rush the field, enjoy the win to the fullest. (All of this is a total fantasy, but I stand by my point)

Yeah you might as well end it if John Currie kicks your ass. Then again, once you hit rock bottom there’s no way to go but up.

You see the conundrum I faced. I don't think Currie is a scrapper, but you just never know, right? So, I was happy that my mid-30's self was comfortably located on the patio at Pantana Bob's, instead.

You see the conundrum I faced. I don't think Currie is a scrapper, but you just never know, right? So, I was happy that my mid-30's self was comfortably located on the patio at Pantana Bob's, instead.

Nothing wrong with that. Definitely have crushed many a pitcher at PBob’s through my years. When you go to He’s Not during the daylight is when $hit really gets off the rails.

Nothing wrong with that. Definitely have crushed many a pitcher at PBob’s through my years. When you go to He’s Not during the daylight is when $hit really gets off the rails.

We hit He's Not around 11:30, and the blue cups transitioned us directly into pizza. Heck of a day.

We hit He's Not around 11:30, and the blue cups transitioned us directly into pizza. Heck of a day.
I bet man. It’s been a while since I’ve done anything like that. I’m not much older than you, but that seems like a lifetime ago. Those nights would usually end at Top of the Hill or Players (cringe) followed by Time Out.

I bet man. It’s been a while since I’ve done anything like that. I’m not much older than you, but that seems like a lifetime ago. Those nights would usually end at Top of the Hill or Players (cringe) followed by Time Out.

Top O's was the Friday night destination, but yes. It was a very solid day, especially with the game being a nooner, and then the Vols taking down the Mildcats in the primetime spot.

I want there be a great presence of Tennessee fans in Storm Trooper gear and then we storm the field

Attachments

• 3AC760E5-376C-483C-915D-6FFFEA24EE12.jpeg
    3AC760E5-376C-483C-915D-6FFFEA24EE12.jpeg
    480.4 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back