When Mullen finds his QB at UF

BIG BOI 23

Every one that thought he was meh should stick to watching football cuz crow will be all around

The Defense is what made Florida great this year yes the offense improved but it was mainly a defensive team.

You should take some notes from LG and Lawrence about behavior.

Reactions: KBVol
The Defense is what made Florida great this year yes the offense improved but it was mainly a defensive team.

Not sure if you watched us play at all this season.

UF was improved in all three phases, especially on offense and special teams.

Reactions: Jaws
Not sure if you watched us play at all this season.

UF was improved in all three phases, especially on offense and special teams.
Aside from Tennessee... I watched you play against Mississippi State, Kentucky, Georgia, and bits and pieces of Vanderbilt and Missouri. Not trying to be contrary just because you're a Gator but I didn't see what you're talking about.

Reactions: feathersax
When Mullin finds his QB...UT will still be looking for a damned offensive coordinator.

Reactions: govols105
Vol fans if u didn’t watch much gator football don’t bother u sound really uninformed and out of touch

UF didn’t **** the bed and barely improve it improved greatly

Yep, Mullen is the real deal and anyone that watched what he accomplished at Miss State and still thought he was a liability is void of pigskin sense. That long list would include a lot of university administrators. Just glad he didn't go to LSU and the vols.

Vol fans if u didn’t watch much gator football don’t bother u sound really uninformed and out of touch

UF didn’t **** the bed and barely improve it improved greatly
In all seriousness, I know Mullen is a good coach. Starkville is the worst SEC town by a mile. If you can win there, you can win big in Gainesville. I just remember that both Muschamp and McElwain got off to promising starts in their first seasons as well...

In all seriousness, I know Mullen is a good coach. Starkville is the worst SEC town by a mile. If you can win there, you can win big in Gainesville. I just remember that both Muschamp and McElwain got off to promising starts in their first seasons as well...
Ya one thing they did not have 9 years sec west exp

And mac was such wimp he was scared to call plays himself

Mullen like spurrier does so OC searches over here

Tebow, Alex Smith, Nick FitzGerald, Tyler Russell weren’t and aren’t “meh” quarterbacks.

What a dumb comment....
Was talking about his time at Mississippi State. obviously... and the comment was factual. 2014 and 2015 with Prescott were his best seasons there... I did not say that those QB's you referenced were 'meh". I was talking about the teams at Miss State - aside from when Prescott was starting.... And I was more or less just busting the Gator fans balls anyway. Lighten up, Francis.

Aside from Tennessee... I watched you play against Mississippi State, Kentucky, Georgia, and bits and pieces of Vanderbilt and Missouri. Not trying to be contrary just because you're a Gator but I didn't see what you're talking about.

You’re choosing not to see it, and it’s been posted here multiple times.

UF’s offense went from ranked #109 in 2017 to #46 in 2018.

How is that not an improvement in your opinion?

You’re choosing not to see it, and it’s been posted here multiple times.

UF’s offense went from ranked #109 in 2017 to #46 in 2018.

How is that not an improvement in your opinion?
I'm busting your balls a bit... Just in that kind of mood, I guess. Yes, you improved. But like I also keep saying, Muschamp and McElwain both had great first seasons too (that's really my main point of skepticism here).

I'm busting your balls a bit... Just in that kind of mood, I guess. Yes, you improved. But like I also keep saying, Muschamp and McElwain both had great first seasons too (that's really my main point of skepticism here).

McElwain ended his first season with three straight blowouts to FSU, Bama and Michigan...and our offense was garbage after Grier’s suspension.

Muschamp finished 7-6 his first season...that’s less than great.

VN Store

Back