When Mullen finds his QB at UF

McElwain ended his first season with three straight blowouts to FSU, Bama and Michigan...and our offense was garbage after Grier’s suspension.

Muschamp finished 7-6 his first season...that’s less than great.
Yeah... I didn't remember that correctly. I was thinking that 2012 (11-2) was Muschamp's first season for some reason... but anyway, the point is that Muschamp's tenure looked very promising early... and then fizzled... and McElwain was 10-1 after his first 11 games.

Was talking about his time at Mississippi State. obviously... and the comment was factual. 2014 and 2015 with Prescott were his best seasons there... I did not say that those QB's you referenced were 'meh". I was talking about the teams at Miss State - aside from when Prescott was starting.... And I was more or less just busting the Gator fans balls anyway. Lighten up, Francis.

Yet you left out Fitzgerald and Russell who had damn good careers in Starkville compared to the historical averages for QB's there... SMH.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
Yes, unfortunately, this look to be the case, 4-7 last year to 10-3 in the first year is quite the turnaround. UF doesn't wait a year too late to fire an inept head coach, giving a much faster rebuild time, unlike UT did with both Dooley and Jones. Talent wise though, UT and UF are pulling in around the same level with their new head coaches, the winner will come down to coaching in a couple years once UT rebuild. Hopefully UT will make it fun and interesting again.

Every one that thought he was meh should stick to watching football cuz crow will be all around

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back