When did vulgar UT shirts become a thing?

No one represents UT more than the coaches and many of them could melt your ears in practice, I'm sure.

There's video of Johnny singing "we don't give damn about the whole state of Alabama...." from long ago.

I just find it funny people here want to say this is "new" or reflects "moral decay" or whatever. It doesn't. People are vile and have been vile since Cain grabbed a rock.
Very few outside the program attend practice. I doubt anything they say would be surprising anyways

Yeah I cant stand being in traffic and people having vulgar decals on their back window of car. My 12 year old daughter nor my wife nor 86 year old mother have to see that. I don't like it. I also haven't enjoyed seeing that stuff on shirts. You want to be vulgar keep it at home.

Reactions: Winchester73
Very few outside the program attend practice. I doubt anything they say would be surprising anyways
Exactly. So why the "pearl clutching" about t-shirts or whatever?

People aren't the refined, proper image their social media account might show. Get over it that some folks are past the facade that we all don't think or say "F Bama" or scream expletives. Most of us do.

Just something I noticed at the orange bowl was a lot of fans wearing shirts emblazoned with an f-bomb on the front. This was easily seen in crowd shots as well when I rewatched the broadcast.

Maybe it's been going on for a while and I didn't notice. Maybe it took the really drunk lady in front of us screaming for my kids to read her shirt. Maybe I'm just old and need to buy one too be cool again. Idk
Saw lots of them when I went to my son's school's game this year in Ann Arbor.

Yeah I cant stand being in traffic and people having vulgar decals on their back window of car. My 12 year old daughter nor my wife nor 86 year old mother have to see that. I don't like it. I also haven't enjoyed seeing that stuff on shirts. You want to be vulgar keep it at home.

I feel the same seeing the stick families or someone in east Tennessee with a sticker related to their "beach life".

I feel the same seeing the stick families or someone in east Tennessee with a sticker related to their "beach life".

Using mass produced stickers (or shirts) to express your individuality or “edginess” is a solid indicator that I wouldn’t enjoy spending time with you. In some ways it’s nice that people advertise themselves so clearly now…

Reactions: Winchester73

VN Store

Back