When a new OC is hired.......

Year 3. Sexton won't wait till 4.

Considering how year one went, I don't think he's going to get any traction on a contract renegotiation in year 3 unless we end up in the SECCG. Something like a 5-7, 6-6, 7-5/8-4 wouldn't cut it to extend 50% of the way through the existing contract.

Besides year 4 will be 100% Pruitt's roster, zero excuses at that point.

The next OC will be some guy from some school and possibly from somewhere we've never heard of.......bank it.

Fulmer? What's your point? He will give Pruitt more or less time?? No one knows how he will be as an AD, but you apparently do! lmao

When has Fulmer ever admitted a mistake, I don't actually recall that ever happening. Of course he's going to give Pruitt more time, he's not just here for 3 years. Hell Fulmer is the guy that said "It takes 3 years to install a new offense" FFS.

BTW, I'm not saying Pruitt is going to bomb, I still think he can turn the program around, but in the event he can't....

The pillow farting has already started.

I'd say something like, "I'm sure this has already been said," but... it probably hasn't. Nobody knows what the hell is going on. Nobody knows what exactly Pruitt is doing. Nobody knows what Fulmer is doing. Nobody knows if the search is going well, or badly, or if it's already over.

Who in the crap said no one wants to work here. The people who really know whats going on haven't said anything, so lets just make stuff up.

Make stuff up, how many coaches rejected the position during the last head coaching search, 5 or 6 that we know of. I am amazed that they landed Pruitt.You think it's magically different at the assistant level? We are the worst team in the SEC looking up to the Vanderbilt program, any coach is going to think twice before coming here. The UT administration is not fully committed to winning championships, everyone looking for work knows it. No secrets in the SEC.

Does it add at least 2 seasons, to giving CJP his chance prove himself at Tennessee?
No. He’s got 3-4 years to have success here. Got a mulligan on Helton since he took another job, but the clock is still ticking. 3-4 years to win here, that’s it.

VN Store

Back