Wheels coming off at SC

Cute. I'm a UT grad, varsity athlete, former season ticket holder. I'm also wise enough to call out sunshine pumpers on this site. Get over yourself.
giphy.gif

All these moves in last 48 hrs. Coaches know this is Muscamps last year.

Defensive Line coach John Scott Jr. going to Penn St.

Running Backs coach Thomas Brown going to the Rams.

O-Cord and Wide Receivers Coach Bryan McClendon leaving for Steelers

Director of Player Personnel Matt Lindsay moving on to Ole Miss.
And replacing them with UT coaches. Be careful

Cute. I'm a UT grad, varsity athlete, former season ticket holder. I'm also wise enough to call out sunshine pumpers on this site. Get over yourself.
I’m not sure what he’s suppose to get over. He’s right about all these other fan posters. I also don’t go to other fan sites. I’d rather be a SUNSHINE PUMPER then someone who’s being negative towards another Vol fan !! Nothing about being negative ever becomes a positive situation. On your opinion to the OP...Apples and Oranges is all I’ll say. Comparing the situation at Alabama vs South Carolina is like comparing Apples to Oranges. When your already not recruiting and winning at a high level. You better have stability to be able to recruit. This much instability is a since of desperation and coaches bailing. If your a VFL as your stating. Then my question to you is why would you want to put the brakes on another VFL. Sunshine Pumper ?? I’ve never had a problem with a VFL feeling hopeful, proud or being positive about the team. It shows me that they are excited and love this team. I don’t care how silly or not being realistic. For me it’s been since 1971...So many ups and downs. I’m 55 and that’s 48+ years of being a big time Tennessee homer and proud of it.!! I’m not sure why @Freak and VOLNATION allows any of this negative junk towards one another. PERIOD....VFL

They're leaving cause they know Muschamp is gone if he's not very successful next year.

I don't think the loss of Rocker is a big deal, he's a good coach, but we needed a better recruiter. At the same time though, we might want to refrain from these "the wheels are coming of [insert rival name]" posts because lately it seems that good things shortly follow for that rival almost as soon as the thread appears. In this case South Carolina immediately got a competent DL coach. Also recently someone posted that the wheels were coming off UGA and like a week later they fired James Coley, hired Todd Monken and then got the #1 recruiting class. Let's put these threads in the classification of not talking to a pitcher during a no-hitter, at least for this off-season. LOL.

Trying to justify all those coaches leaving, they are leaving while they can. They know Muschamp is on life support
We have about 4 changes as of today. Is Pruitt on life support ? Muschamp is on life support because of wins and losses , not because of assistant coaches turnover.

Worked in Columbia for to long.

No one says yea I’ll make a career out of it.
It's the worst city I have been in in the south. It feels like a rust belt city. It's terrible to walk thru, roads are built like highways thru downtown, which includes campus.

It's the worst city I have been in in the south. It feels like a rust belt city. It's terrible to walk thru, roads are built like highways thru downtown, which includes campus.

Exactly my point. If your not a college kid you don’t belong in Columbia. Imo.

We have about 4 changes as of today. Is Pruitt on life support ? Muschamp is on life support because of wins and losses , not because of assistant coaches turnover.
No Tennessee trending up , SC is not. I think if Pruitt had not finished the way he did , he would be on the hot seat this year. I dont think nobody said the coaches left because of turnover , I am pretty sure everybody knows its about wins and losses. Muschamp would have been fired this year but SC was stupid enough to give him the crazy buyout

It will be interesting to see how much of an impact CTR will have on South Carolina's defensive line next season.

I don't think the loss of Rocker is a big deal, he's a good coach, but we needed a better recruiter. At the same time though, we might want to refrain from these "the wheels are coming of [insert rival name]" posts because lately it seems that good things shortly follow for that rival almost as soon as the thread appears. In this case South Carolina immediately got a competent DL coach. Also recently someone posted that the wheels were coming off UGA and like a week later they fired James Coley, hired Todd Monken and then got the #1 recruiting class. Let's put these threads in the classification of not talking to a pitcher during a no-hitter, at least for this off-season. LOL.
I agree. When I see those type of post I generally ignore them especially with assistant coaches. They change schools as regularly as I change underwear. Its not big thing and happens everywhere.

The problem will be when he goes to GA as DC next year. Kirby and Chump could do damage w Defense and 5 stars.
As a dawgfan I am counting on this 100%. Champ will have failed at 2 schools and will be forced to drop back into a coordinator position. If our defense lives up to what they should this season it should be #1 again by a wide margin and our DC will be leaving more than likely. Kirby and Muschamp are best friends and he will be Kirby's first call to fill the spot. I believe Bobo will be called as well for an analyst position.

VN Store

Back