What was the reason Jeremy Banks was out?

Hit the nail on the head.Losing banks was like losing Daniel Bituli when we lost to Georgia State(yes,i sick for two days)If he had to sit for violation of team rules,then fine he needed to sit.But,if he sat trying to prove the point he was just as valuable as Hooker then what a sorry team mate he was.Or did he forget the second chance he was given.He owed the University and the Fans to play his heart out every play.He should be Thankful to be on this team.

He owes it to his teammates.

Please keep up. I did not pass judgement. I rendered judgement.. my judgement was when he said he shoots cops. To me that crossed a line that should not have allowed him to play football any longer for The University of Tennessee. And I have seen nothing since that night that changes my opinion on that.

In other words, you're judging, and primarily on past conduct. Perhaps you should keep up with yourself. You're essentially using double-speak. A case of: I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure that you realize what you heard read is not what I meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remy

VN Store

Back