What was the reason for Notre Dame comeback in the 2ND quarter?

leejoek

Coach Holly said it was because the team was not pounding the ball into Russell. One expert commentator, L?, said that it was the turnovers. Clearly, Tennessee was overpassing and forcing the ball into Russell. Who was telling the truth?

Coach Holly said it was because the team was not pounding the ball into Russell. One expert commentator, L?, said that it was the turnovers. Clearly, Tennessee was overpassing and forcing the ball into Russell. Who was telling the truth?

Never trust anything Holly says. She has no clue.

Reactions: 6 people
Holly’s lack of coaching ability. She says they quit getting the ball to Russell and hopes they can figure out how to do that at halftime. 4th quarter now and they still don’t know. She’s had about two seasons too many to prove herself and she hasn’t done it.

Reactions: 3 people
Holly needs to be Kiffined...Fired and not allowed on the team bus...This is a complete embarrassment...She just doesn't have it.

Reactions: 2 people
I would like to officially welcome all these newcomers to the lady Vols basketball forum. Cuz clearly none of you speak when we have won 15 games - just come out for only this ...

Reactions: 7 people
I love Jamie, but sometimes.....

Wow fans calm down. Each time lady vols loose is to kill somebody.Fans forget that this team is the best Holly had in the past 4yrs. Yes they had a lot of turn overs,be there for them, it's learning experience.

The comeback happened when Holly pulled 3 starters and put in the bench. Every time she's done this against a decent team this season it's been a disaster. We completely lost our momentum and never regained it. Then we followed that up with a slew of bad passes, half of which were due to trying to force the ball into Russell and the other half of which were just stupid, careless passes.

Reactions: 4 people
Wow fans calm down. Each time lady vols loose is to kill somebody.Fans forget that this team is the best Holly had in the past 4yrs. Yes they had a lot of turn overs,be there for them, it's learning experience.

A learning experience means they actually learn from it. They're not learning. High TOs, wild passes-- they're making the same mistakes game after game.

Reactions: 5 people
:thud::thud::thud:Believe we had either 29 or 30 turnovers. Folks it is time to paint the ROCK -"FIRE WARLICK NOW!!" AD Fulmer does not have the guts to fire Warlick either. It is time the LV player fans take action and force the administration to do something.

Actually this is pretty impressive even for Holly. Usually her team is trying to come back from huge deficits, now she's showing us she can blow them as well...

I would like to officially welcome all these newcomers to the lady Vols basketball forum. Cuz clearly none of you speak when we have won 15 games - just come out for only this ...

Actually many of us have been here for years. Keep living in denial while the program Pat built gets ran further into irrelevance.

Reactions: 7 people
:thud::thud::thud:Believe we had either 29 or 30 turnovers. Folks it is time to paint the ROCK -"FIRE WARLICK NOW!!" AD Fulmer does not have the guts to fire Warlick either. It is time the LV player fans take action and force the administration to do something.
Only a blithering idiot would fire a coach that is 16-2. Losses sure do bring out the crazy ones. :crazy:

Reactions: 5 people
:rock::rock:You call 30 turnovers a learning experience when we have four others games with
about 20 turnovers!!!! We have the material in players,
we need to get rid of Warlick now.

People can gripe and complain, but Phillip Fulmer is not going to fire Holly--Not as long as she gets the best recruits and makes the NCAA tournament every year. She has been with us for way too long and Pat chose her to succeed her.

I was attending a game elsewhere and missed it. Can someone please confirm to me that:

1-Holly took off her jacket
2-Holly stood with her hands on her hips and looked disgusted after turnovers and in 2nd half
3-Holly rubbed her hands through her hair at the post game presser
4-Tennessee finished the game with timeouts to spare despite the run by ND to win it

I said I would not return to TBA until she is gone. So far, I've enjoyed our "local" team as I seen a youthful coach who is enthusiastic and a team that did not quit despite getting beat in the 2nd half by a more talent laden line-up. Things are on the upswing here, how about Knoxville? Sad.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back