What was the reason for Notre Dame comeback in the 2ND quarter?

Let me ask you a question...

WHAT exactly have you seen from Holly Warlick that makes you think this program is on a national championship path?

OR... do we not strive to win NC's any longer? Hell, we haven't been relevant on the national stage in 10 years now.

This program USED TO judge success by Final Fours and NC's.

NOW???????? Hoping not to blow a 23 point lead against an injury riddle, overrated team????

Give me a break. THIS is the problem with the ENTIRE UT fan base of ALL sports.

There is no demand for excellence!!!! And it's been that way for a looooooong time now.
Well, for one, I didn't say I saw anything g from Holly. I said you can't fire a coach that is 16-2. Doing that would send up a red flag around the coaching community. Holly wasn't my choice for coach but I will support her and the team as long as she is there. People act like we always went undefeated and won a Natty every year. They have short memories or only remember what they want to remember. Yes, I want to win and I want Championships but the fact is the women's game has evolved and is more competitive than ever with better players spread across more teams. There has been only one team that has been dominant in recent years and even they are showing kinks in the armor. There is a new reality out there that most don't want to recognize. Some day we will have a new coach, and I will support that coach as well until they show me they are not capable of doing the job. You don't win as many games as Holly has if you are clueless as a lot on here think. She may not be Pat, but she is better than a lot of coaches out there.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, for one, I didn't say I saw anything g from Holly. I said you can't fire a coach that is 16-2. Doing that would send up a red flag around the coaching community. Holly wasn't my choice for coach but I will support her and the team as long as she is there. People act like we always went undefeated and won a Natty every year. They have short memories or only remember what they want to remember. Yes, I want to win and I want Championships but the fact is the women's game has evolved and is more competitive than ever with better players spread across more teams. There has been only one team that has been dominant in recent years and even they are showing kinks in the armor. There is a new reality out there that most don't want to recognize. Some day we will have a new coach, and I will support that coach as well until they show me they are not capable of doing the job. You don't win as many games as Holly has if you are clueless as a lot on here think. She may not be Pat, but she is better than a lot of coaches out there.

Who maybe worse than Holly in the SEC?

Reactions: 1 person
Who maybe worse than Holly in the SEC?
Should be easy to figure out. If a coach doesn't have at least one SEC championship and if the haven't made it to the elite 8, then that must mean they are worse than Holly since she has done those things. Those facts put her ahead of many of the coaches. See, that wasn't hard.

Reactions: 2 people
Should be easy to figure out. If a coach doesn't have at least one SEC championship and if the haven't made it to the elite 8, then that must mean they are worse than Holly since she has done those things. Those facts put her ahead of many of the coaches. See, that wasn't hard.

Would you say those 3 teams which beat us this year have better coaches?

Better players?

VN Store

Back