What time will parking spaces disappear tomorrow?

jamaicanvol

How early will parking spaces disappear tomorrow morning? I'm meeting family to tailgate, and I want to arrive early enough to find a parking spot within a reasonable distance. In the past I've parked behind the 11th Street garage or in a small lot close to 17th street and Clinch. I'm thinking about trying to find a spot in one of the garages around Market Square this time. Any ideas on how early they will fill up?

Who knows. Sold out game, college game day location, vol village watch party. It's anyone's guess at this point.
giphy.gif

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
How early will parking spaces disappear tomorrow morning? I'm meeting family to tailgate, and I want to arrive early enough to find a parking spot within a reasonable distance. In the past I've parked behind the 11th Street garage or in a small lot close to 17th street and Clinch. I'm thinking about trying to find a spot in one of the garages around Market Square this time. Any ideas on how early they will fill up?
They fill up without a home game going on, try to be early

Those spots will disappear fast. Arrive early as you can to secure one.

I have no idea what it’s like now, but when I was a grad student I would go down at 8 or 9 to get a space in a free public lot, usually the Museum of Art parking lot. I have no idea if that’s still free these days.

Ag Day stuff tomorrow also starting at 11:30, so that will take up some parking spaces also.

We are starting parking at Office Furniture Outfitters for the game at 8am. It's $25 and it goes to missions... 1727 Grand Ave.

Reactions: Kristy*
spothero app

Is there still parking across the Henley street bridge? Also-has anyone paid for the culinary institute parking or done the civic coliseum parking?

May be easier to Uber to and from the game. Park a few miles from the stadium, get an uber to within walking distance. After the game, call an uber to your pick-up location while you're leaving the stadium. By the time you get to the pick-up location the uber should be close.

Probably save enough on parking to pay uber.

VN Store

Back