What time will parking spaces disappear tomorrow?

How early will parking spaces disappear tomorrow morning? I'm meeting family to tailgate, and I want to arrive early enough to find a parking spot within a reasonable distance. In the past I've parked behind the 11th Street garage or in a small lot close to 17th street and Clinch. I'm thinking about trying to find a spot in one of the garages around Market Square this time. Any ideas on how early they will fill up?

How early will parking spaces disappear tomorrow morning? I'm meeting family to tailgate, and I want to arrive early enough to find a parking spot within a reasonable distance. In the past I've parked behind the 11th Street garage or in a small lot close to 17th street and Clinch. I'm thinking about trying to find a spot in one of the garages around Market Square this time. Any ideas on how early they will fill up?
They fill up without a home game going on, try to be early

PEPPERJAX

Let's Do A Ritual....
Those spots will disappear fast. Arrive early as you can to secure one.

kckempf

I have no idea what it’s like now, but when I was a grad student I would go down at 8 or 9 to get a space in a free public lot, usually the Museum of Art parking lot. I have no idea if that’s still free these days.

spothero app

May be easier to Uber to and from the game. Park a few miles from the stadium, get an uber to within walking distance. After the game, call an uber to your pick-up location while you're leaving the stadium. By the time you get to the pick-up location the uber should be close.

Probably save enough on parking to pay uber.

VN Store