What time do we play Thursday?

It's not going to be on Thursday or Friday. There's no way that an Eastern Time Zone team is going to be trying to rival the NCAA Tournament.

2nd round games are to be played March 15-19. Bob said on the postgame that it could be a Sun game but nothing is set.

My bad, but there are some NIT games on Thursday? right? The schedule says 15th - 19th are the 2nd round games.

My bad, but there are some NIT games on Thursday? right? The schedule says 15th - 19th are the 2nd round games.

Probably midnight starts. I don't think any NIT games will be during an NCAA Tournament game slot on Thursday or Friday.

BTW, Did anybody see the MTSU 1st round game?.And if so, any thoughts about the UT/MTSU matchup??

Marshall was down by 21 and got within six or seven in the final few minutes but MTSU held them off. I didn't catch enough of the game to see how good MTSU could be, but they seem beatable if we play tough and have great crowd support.

MTSU is really, really good. They should have been in the NCAA. With Maymon's leg problem, I would say that game is a toss up. I think that one of their major weak points is that their best player can't hit free throws in the clutch. I hope we play it on Sunday.

Reactions: 1 person
MTSU is really, really good. They should have been in the NCAA. With Maymon's leg problem, I would say that game is a toss up. I think that one of their major weak points is that their best player can't hit free throws in the clutch. I hope we play it on Sunday.

I hope it is scheduled at a different time than the Lady Vols game.

They didn't beat a legit tournament team all year. That said, they can certainly beat us.

I'm really hoping for Friday or Saturday. This is prospective student weekend at UNC, and I have obligations on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday evenings.

They didn't beat a legit tournament team all year. That said, they can certainly beat us.

I'm really hoping for Friday or Saturday. This is prospective student weekend at UNC, and I have obligations on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday evenings.

Belmont and (technically) Western Kentucky

Ken Pom ranks Tennessee 59th and MTSU 61st
Sagarin ranks Tennessee 67th and MTSU 49th

My google calendar automatically imports the Vols schedule. I don't know where it comes from, but it's saying that we play tomorrow.

They hammered UCLA at UCLA back before everyone figured out that UCLA wan't all that and a bag of chips. I bet the Vegas boys will have MTSU as the favorite.

VN Store

Back