What state were you born in, and what state do you live in now?

Born in Harriman Tennessee.

Currently live in Birmingham Alabama, unfortunately.

Wow. Used to know a handful of people there back in the day. 80's and 90's. (Harriman: JD Underwood, the Hicks family, a few others that slip my mind. Getting old)

Reactions: Vjcvette
Born and raised in Sharon, Pennsylvania. Lived in a few spots throughout PA including Harrisburg.

Born: in Texas
Lived: Texas, Florida, Virginia, Europe, Philippines, Virginia, California, Florida, Hawaii
Live: Tennessee (My Father was a Navy fighter pilot, we moved every 2 years, Parents and Grandparents and relatives from Tennessee and now me too, would not want
to live anywhere else, prettiest and nicest place that I have ever lived)

Reactions: 508mikey
Born: in Texas
Lived: Texas, Florida, Virginia, Europe, Philippines, Virginia, California, Florida, Hawaii
Live: Tennessee (My Father was a Navy fighter pilot, we moved every 2 years, Parents and Grandparents and relatives from Tennessee and now me too, would not want
to live anywhere else, prettiest and nicest place that I have ever lived)
Welcome to Volnation by the way.

Welcome to Volnation by the way.
I have been in Tennessee since 1975, and so I have lived here way longer than I ever lived anywhere
else, and my parents and relatives are from Tennessee so I feel like I am from here too, and to
me its the best place to live in the world. :)

Last edited:
I have been in Tennessee since 1975, and so I have lived here way longer that I ever lived anywhere
else, and my parents and relatives are from Tennessee so I feel like I am from here too, and to
me its the best place to live in the world. :)

I grew up across the state line in Kentucky, live in Georgia now. I try to come up once a year for a game at least.

Reactions: Vjcvette
Born - Knoxville (St. Mary's Hospital)
Raised - Knoxville (Heiskell / Clinton)
Live - Knoxville (Halls Crossroads)

I ain't going nowhere.

GBO

Reactions: MAD
Born in New Johnsonville, TN (Camden Hospital).
Raised in Elizabethton, TN.
LIve in Beach City, Texas (East of Houston, TX)

I have also lived in Fontana, NC, Greenville, SC, Port Washington, WI, Perrysburg, OH, Atoka, TN, Kennesaw, GA, Dallas, GA,

I’ll update mine since I did this last.
Born: Flint, Michigan
Places I’ve Lived: Detroit Mi, Gottingham Germany, Knoxville Tennessee, Paris France, Columbus Ohio, Israel,
Durham & Chapel Hill North Carolina, Bradenton Florida, Largo Florida.
Live Now: Belleair Bluffs, Florida

VN Store

Back