What state were you born in, and what state do you live in now?

stlvolsfan

Born and raised in St. Louis, but my dad and grandparents are from Memphis and I spent most of my summers in TN and that’s when I fell in love with Lady Vols basketball.

BigOrangeMojo

The Member to Remember
Born at Methodist Central (now called Methodist UT) in Memphis, TN. Was 9 lbs, 6 oz. and I dont think my momma ever forgave me

Currently reside in Lakeland, TN just outside of Memphis. Do have lake cabin north of Parsons on the TN river as well...

A fun fact: the first house I lived in was 3 doors down from Justin Timberlake's uncle. My wife grew up in the Lucy community right next to the Timberlakes before she moved to Dallas at 8 (At her first residence out there, she was neighbors with Mick Foley - They lived in same short term housing complex that some of the World Class Wrestlers lived in including Foley and Mark Callaway (Undertaker).)

Last edited:

RollerVol

born in a Tennessee barn and reared on a Tennessee farm (you raise pigs, you rear children)...:D

live in Florida now, but my heart never left Tennessee...and,

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MG1968

Vague Interpreter
Born in Willoughby, OH, just outside of Cleveland.

Moved to the Charleston, SC, area when I was 2. Lived there til 1981.

Moved to Tracy City, TN, and considered it home through my college years in Berea, KY.

Wife moved us from Berea to Knoxville in 1990 after my Guard unit was mobilized for Desert Shield/Storm.

Moved to Georgia at the beginning of the year.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors