What Other Message Boards are Saying-MSST Edition

I am from this great state and i can honestly say. While not an MSU fan MSU has actually beaten many top 10 teams and has been ranked #1 for a while not totopo long ago. They havent folded to anyone such as GA ST and vandy for 3 years in a row. While the internet is realatively new here. Mississippians have managed to not lose to FLORIDA AND ALABAMA for what 15 yrs in a row. Tenn is a joke of a program now and from here in miss i can can see that! I am from Tenn originally and grew up a fan. Now i just sit back and listen to tenn fans rationalize and give any excuse to why they are dead last in almost all catagories in football. At least MSU knows what its like to be #1 in the polls in this century.
We may not win another game this year but you just got beat. Fact. We lost to ga st so what level does that put you? Folded comes to mind!!!

Last edited:
I am from this great state and i can honestly say. While not an MSU fan MSU has actually beaten many top 10 teams and has been ranked #1 for a while not too long ago. They havent folded to anyone such as GA ST and vandy for 3 years in a row. While the internet is realatively new here. Mississippians have managed to not lose to FLORIDA AND ALABAMA for what 15 yrs in a row. Tenn is a joke of a program now and from here in miss i can can see that! I am from Tenn originally and grew up a fan. Now i just sit back and listen to tenn fans rationalize and give any excuse to why they are dead last in almost all catagories in football. At least MSU knows what its like to be #1 in the polls in this century.
This aged well

I am from this great state and i can honestly say. While not an MSU fan MSU has actually beaten many top 10 teams and has been ranked #1 for a while not too long ago. They havent folded to anyone such as GA ST and vandy for 3 years in a row. While the internet is realatively new here. Mississippians have managed to not lose to FLORIDA AND ALABAMA for what 15 yrs in a row. Tenn is a joke of a program now and from here in miss i can can see that! I am from Tenn originally and grew up a fan. Now i just sit back and listen to tenn fans rationalize and give any excuse to why they are dead last in almost all catagories in football. At least MSU knows what its like to be #1 in the polls in this century.
I didn't think I'd actually find a MSU fan dumb enough to talk trash to Tennessee. You'd think being garbage for 95 percent of your programs existence would have taught you better

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Oops. ****ing chump.

You didn't grow up a fan. You jumped on the bandwagon during the good times now sit back and listen to Tennessee fans while you rationalize that being number one in the polls a few times means more than winning a national championship....EVER.

Am not a troll but for all the past performance from the vols. Mulken did have a superior team. As did he in the Florida game. 98 was a long time ago. What have they done lately? Nothing but lose and lose.

Oh yes..Mississippi...Where the state motto is "Thank God For Arkansas"......

VN Store

Back