What Other Message Boards are Saying-MSST Edition

Lol "weak run D"...not great, but MSU is 32 spots worse and they haven't faced UF and UGA...

UGA carried for 2nd fewest YPC against us. #9 ND did better.

UF carried 2nd fewest YPC against us. Miami did better. Auburn did worse than us, as did UK.

Not that bad. Pass rush is our true weak point.

I agree! I graduated from USM! There was a reason the Clampets were from Tenn. Not from miss. Tenn is on a crash course to the bottom with CJP. Its the new norm

Nice try General but it was Mississippi's first cousin Missouri from which the Clampetts hailed

I am from this great state and i can honestly say. While not an MSU fan MSU has actually beaten many top 10 teams and has been ranked #1 for a while not too long ago. They havent folded to anyone such as GA ST and vandy for 3 years in a row. While the internet is realatively new here. Mississippians have managed to not lose to FLORIDA AND ALABAMA for what 15 yrs in a row. Tenn is a joke of a program now and from here in miss i can can see that! I am from Tenn originally and grew up a fan. Now i just sit back and listen to tenn fans rationalize and give any excuse to why they are dead last in almost all catagories in football. At least MSU knows what its like to be #1 in the polls in this century.
All true, at this time and place.

I agree! I graduated from USM! There was a reason the Clampets were from Tenn. Not from miss. Tenn is on a crash course to the bottom with CJP. Its the new norm
Clampets were from WVA! Know what you're talking about before you come on here with your BS! :D GO VOLS

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I am from this great state and i can honestly say. While not an MSU fan MSU has actually beaten many top 10 teams and has been ranked #1 for a while not too long ago. They havent folded to anyone such as GA ST and vandy for 3 years in a row. While the internet is realatively new here. Mississippians have managed to not lose to FLORIDA AND ALABAMA for what 15 yrs in a row. Tenn is a joke of a program now and from here in miss i can can see that! I am from Tenn originally and grew up a fan. Now i just sit back and listen to tenn fans rationalize and give any excuse to why they are dead last in almost all catagories in football. At least MSU knows what its like to be #1 in the polls in this century.

Okey Dokey then. Glad you got that off your chest. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seinfeld good-luck-with-all-that.gif

Reactions: Stark_Vol
How many national championships have y'all been apart of again??
In their lifetime? I don't think any UT undergrad was alive, or can remember-the last time we played for a NATY, or the won a SEC championship-it's been bad for a long time.

How many trophies you got for that in your trophy case??
What’s a trophy case? Oh I should explain, it’s that thing you keep trophies in.
What’s a trophy? Oh , let me explain. It’s something they give when you actually win something

Reactions: garbear
I thought I smelled some nasty cow .....since you want to live in the past.... here.... stick this up your big dumb behind
C7300520-0A32-4157-8AF6-5868BDDFC224.png

Last edited:

Lol

At least Tennessee “has been” something.

MSU has never been anything.....ever

Heck the best time in MSU history was the Mullen years.....which = 7 - 5

Lol MSU gets the consistent participation trophy.....good for you.

Clampetts where from Ozarks that's not in Tennessee
we have Dolly & Smokie's ....just sayin....
Get it right ot get out..

Reactions: vols40

That’s really a great story . How many times did your Prodigy dial up get interrupted by the phone ringing before you could tell it ?

The best thing that ever happened in Mississippi was an oil spill.

Everyone that lived off the coast got $112 from the oil company. Each resident bought 10, $10 scratch offs and 6 $2 power ball tickets.
Lot of people lost businesses and homes too. Not everyone bought scratch offs and...never mind.

VN Store

Back