What Other Fans Are Saying About The Call At the End

With a $4.5 million a year contract for 7 years, he will have a lot of Oregon in him for the next couple of seasons, no accountability, zero responsibility for his on the job learning baffoonery, a high school coach knows you need points in first possession overtime, if you get beat with the touchdown that is how overtime works, but to get beat by a field goal turning it over on downs, that is embarrassing, this is your first indication Heupel has a ceiling

With a $4.5 million a year contract for 7 years, he will have a lot of Oregon in him for the next couple of seasons, no accountability, zero responsibility for his on the job learning baffoonery, a high school coach knows you need points in first possession overtime, if you get beat with the touchdown that is how overtime works, but to get beat by a field goal turning it over on downs, that is embarrassing, this is your first indication Heupel has a ceiling
Lol this is the most ridiculous take I’ve read. Yeah he might have a ceiling, but this was an inconsequential bowl game where the defense was playing awful. You might as well play for the win.

Dumb post is dumb.

Lol. Your ceiling is lack of punctuation.

But yet you coaching from your Recliner

Lol this is the most ridiculous take I’ve read. Yeah he might have a ceiling, but this was an inconsequential bowl game where the defense was playing awful. You might as well play for the win.

Inconsequential? That stadium sounded loud on TV but I guess we just need to start opting out of these ridiculous Inconsequential bowl games moving forward.

Reactions: Bigorangedan23

It’s a mean nothing bowl game and he figured that a touchdown would shift all of the pressure on Purdue. The officials screwed us on the touchdown run.

Inconsequential? That stadium sounded loud on TV but I guess we just need to start opting out of these ridiculous Inconsequential bowl games moving forward.

Big game for our fanbase and it was in our home state. It would’ve been a shame had it not sold out and been loud. At the end of the day, no one is going to remember the 2021 Music City Bowl 5 years from now other than Vol fans and Purdue fans and for entirely different reasons. It was fitting that they showed the replay of when we got hosed against NC and the. We get hosed again tonight.

I’m quite certain that, had this been some sort of game with significant implications, things would’ve been called differently. I would’ve liked to see them get in better position for winning in regulation, but I understand why he did what he did.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back