What kind of season can Ty Chandler have in this offense?

he's not ron dayne. not big enough.

that said, i think Chandler's prospects for this season feel a little better given how the O line may be shaping up with Kennedy, Smith and Hall all being in the fold. i expect, he'll have a pretty productive season. could see him as a 1000 yard rusher, and anywhere from 3-500 yards receiving. around 10 td's. the only caveat to that is just not knowing how the passing game will be to take some pressure off. teams will load up to stop the run early. if we prove we are at least competent in the passing game, that could be what gets him to that kind of season.

Reactions: 8 people
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AmC7B095Cc[/youtube]

Reactions: 4 people
More carriers, a improved offensive line, and a full winter and summer in a college strength and conditioning program I am going to say he will rush for just under 1,000 yards.

He will still be splitting Carrie's with 2 other back which will prevent him from reaching 1,000 yards this year.

Reactions: 4 people

that said, i think Chandler's prospects for this season feel a little better given how the O line may be shaping up with Kennedy, Smith and Hall all being in the fold. i expect, he'll have a pretty productive season. could see him as a 1000 yard rusher, and anywhere from 3-500 yards receiving. around 10 td's. the only caveat to that is just not knowing how the passing game will be to take some pressure off. teams will load up to stop the run early. if we prove we are at least competent in the passing game, that could be what gets him to that kind of season.

Totally agree, he's never going to be a Ron Dayne bruiser. He however has the tools to be a Travis Simpson or better RB on The Hill IMO if Pruitt and staff get people in front of him that will initiate contact and get in front of defenders. Every block does not need to be a pancake to be successful, just give him a sliver to get through and Chandler can make magic happen IMO..

Reactions: 1 person
Breaks single game rushing record, single season rushing and reception record, Heisman Winner, First Overall NFL Draft Pick and Hall of Fame Career.

-D4H

Reactions: 11 people

Halls back? Did he ever have that surgery?

He looks so athletic running. I think he get's over 1K but it could be wishful thinking. Especially with at least 2 more backs in the rotation. It may not be Chandler but I think someone is gonna have a great year running in this offense

Hopefully he is used like the Saints used Kamara -- if in fact Pruitt is using a pro style offense

It all depends on the RB rotation and health of the team. If he gets the majority of carries and the players around him can stay on the field he could be one of the best in the league.

Breaks single game rushing record, single season rushing and reception record, Heisman Winner, First Overall NFL Draft Pick and Hall of Fame Career.

-D4H

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:
Good One!

VN Store

Back