What kind of mattress you all rolling with?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
I need a new (King) mattress. Years ago it felt like there were only a handful of brands, but there’s all the Purple/Ghost/Casper/In a box/etc. out there.

I don’t want to spend $1,000, but my back is hurting.

What are you sleeping on that you swear by?

Reactions: Obsessed
Great question. I've been in the market for a mattress myself but keep putting it off.

Costco has high quality mattresses for great deals.
That’s where I got my last one.

Costco has high quality mattresses for great deals.
That’s where I got my last one.
I've heard that actually. When you bought yours did they have them in store or did you have to order it?

Mine is a memory foam. Not sure of the brand. I will have to say that I ordered both of my daughters mattresses from Amazon (Mercer Cool Top Memory Foam 12” innerspring hybrid) and they are super comfy mattresses. Twin size was $239. Delivered to my home in a box.

A few years ago, we made a road trip to San Antonio. Along the way, we stayed at several Hampton Inns and we were so impressed with their mattresses that I bought one from their supplier. Can't remember the MFG's name, but, we do love this king mattress.

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20
We have a king Stearns & Foster we got a couple of years ago that I love. It’s kind of a cross between a pillow top and a harder memory foam.

We bought a Beautyrest during the president's day sales last year, haven't had a decent night's sleep since. But it cost about $1500 so trying our best to make it work. Our issue is it was the most comfortable one we tried in all the stores so we are worried if we try to get a different one it will be even worse. Good luck.

Whatever you decide to go with, wait till the Memorial Day or Labor Day sales if you can wait that long. Usually very deep discounts. We got our King Serta memory foam for 60% off.

Last edited:
I bought a tempur pedic knock off from Sam’s. Easy to set up, but once it fills in, it’s a beast to move around. Sleeps great. I got a 13” deep queen for $650

New sleep number bed. It has changed my life.

For the better or worse? I need a new mattress too and my sister and brother in-law have a sleep number and swear by it, but they also say they have never touched the settings after they set it up.

For the better or worse? I need a new mattress too and my sister and brother in-law have a sleep number and swear by it, but they also say they have never touched the settings after they set it up.
Love it man. Like best sleep ever every night. I have had back issues for years. I wake up every morning feeling great. Mine changes based on how I am sleeping. If I am on my stomach it goes to one number if on my side it adjusts again. All about relieving pressure points. Dog hates it though. She doesn’t like that the bed moves.

Love it man. Like best sleep ever every night. I have had back issues for years. I wake up every morning feeling great. Mine changes based on how I am sleeping. If I am on my stomach it goes to one number if on my side it adjusts again. All about relieving pressure points. Dog hates it though. She doesn’t like that the bed moves.
Sounds nice, which model do you have?

Those are pretty pricey aren't they?

It does that automatically?

Reactions: imw8n4u

Thanks. They make several different models from about $1000 up. I don't care to spend a few grand on a good mattress if it'll last for 10+ years and I don't wake up with a backache. I think I'm going to check these out.

VN Store

Back