What Is Tulsi Gabbard Suggesting About The United States?

I'm actually surprised no one has mentioned Tulsi suiciding herself given her comments about Hillary. I will say this, if something does mysteriously happen to her, I'm going all in on the Clinton conspiracy theories.
Trump has 2 notches on his gun now, having killed Epstein and Cummings, so he may catch up to the Clintons somewhat.

Last edited:
Like I said earlier, she's in my top five. But she doesn't have the name recognition or a message that is inspiring people. The Hillary spat will help Tulsi a bit. Not sure it will result in any meaningful gains. I did like her response to Hillary though.

No, she's not getting the media exposure. She's the Ron Paul of the Democratic Party.

I think that explains the love affair VN has with Tulsi. She eviscerated Kamala in debate, then went after Hillary in Tweet. She's further left than Pete but everyone on here supports her. It makes no sense.
Everyone on here?

Are you exaggerating just a bit? I think I'm the only poster that has started a thread about her. Plus, it was well before she made any comments about Kamala Harris.

Everyone on here?

Are you exaggerating just a bit? I think I'm the only poster that has started a thread about her. Plus, it was well before she made any comments about Kamala Harris.
I have never been on board. Aside from her politics, there is something about her overplaying the G.I. Jane thing. She is like Mayor Pete. They would have you believe that they were frontline troops heading up the assault on Fallujah. She was a nurse in an administrative position, and he was a driver inside the safe zone. In my mind, they are overplaying their military experience. They ain't Audie Murphy or Alvin York.

I have never been on board. Aside from her politics, there is something about her overplaying the G.I. Jane thing. She is like Mayor Pete. They would have you believe that they were frontline troops heading up the assault on Fallujah. She was a nurse in an administrative position, and he was a driver inside the safe zone. In my mind, they are overplaying their military experience. They ain't Audie Murphy or Alvin York.

They would have you believe that... or is that something that people automatically assume? With all of this war propaganda and "thank you for your service" talk, people in general are conditioned to have an exaggerated reverence for people in uniform.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
They would have you believe that... or is that something that people automatically assume? With all of this war propaganda and "thank you for your service" talk, people in general are conditioned to have an exaggerated reverence for people in uniform.
Well, they put out pictures of themselves in full combat gear with weapons.

I still don't understand why Mayor Pete , being a driver, or Tulsi , being a nurse in an administrative position, has anything correlation with being qualified to assume the highest office in the land. I don't see the connection.

There are some independent types, but it is overwhelmingly Red Hat territory on here. Which makes the Tulsi love even more odd, since she is further left than Hillary ever was.

Maybe more liberals will keep coming to the state of Tennessee in droves like they are doing with Texas and even out the board over time. Eventually deadly mosquitoes always expand their territory before they are killed.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back