What is the ONE thing Pruitt cannot do next year

Back on topic and the one thing Pruitt cannot do next year is produce miracles. This league is strong enough that our improvement will not produce great gains in the win column quickly as it might in weaker conferences. Be assured however, that Pruitt will produce positive results and the Big Orange will be on a climb out of the cellar back toward the top. It will not happen as fast as we want but it will happen if Fulmer keeps the heat off and lets coach do his thing. Continue with the grand hopes of 10-12 wins and beating all of our rivals next year while bearing in mind we do live in the real world. GBO!

Most rival fans are honest about who their team is, how you guys mistake a SC fan named "Rooster" is beyond me. He's never pretended to be a TN fan.

I used to laugh at posters argue with him like he was a Vol fan, but now there are so many gator fans with Vol in their username I don't blame them for not knowing who's who anymore. I got me a rock and roll band its a free for all.

I used to laugh at posters argue with him like he was a Vol fan, but now there are so many gator fans with Vol in their username I don't blame them for not knowing who's who anymore. I got me a rock and roll band its a free for all.

But when in doubt, do you whip ... NM.

What do you think is the ONE thing Pruitt cannot do next year without the fanbase losing faith?

For me, the only thing worse to losing to Vandy, is losing to a rebuilding Vandy at home. If he loses the Vandy game next year.... it'll be ugly for him I believe .
He should not listen to the NegaVols on this board!

The one thing he cannot do is get boat raced by Vandy again.....people will turn on him fast if that happens

Reactions: Remy
If he loses every game he will probably be in trouble.

If he murders someone, or rapes someone he will probably go to prison.

Smuggle drugs across border.

There is so much he shouldn't do next year.

VN Store

Back