What is the craziest thing you've heard a Tennessee fan do?

If allowed to nominate myself I will lmao. I’m moving to Knox from Boston in less than a year. July 1 2024. Got no family, friends or even a connection to Tennessee besides falling in love with the Vols 15 years ago when I was 12 years old a picked them to win the NCAA tournament in my bracket 😂. Can’t wait to be down there and living it up.

You aren't crazy. You're an effing legend 🍻🍻🍻🍻 as someone who was recently relocated to Alabama from Knoxville due to work, I'm highly jealous of you my friend. I know you'll love it

If allowed to nominate myself I will lmao. I’m moving to Knox from Boston in less than a year. July 1 2024. Got no family, friends or even a connection to Tennessee besides falling in love with the Vols 15 years ago when I was 12 years old a picked them to win the NCAA tournament in my bracket 😂. Can’t wait to be down there and living it up.

C'mon down, man! You're gonna love it. I love Boston. It's a great town, but there's just something about Knoxville/East TN in the fall with football season in full swing...and we're good again!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: BigBabyWilliams

Craziest thing?! This sounds perfectly sane to me.

Reactions: BigBabyWilliams
I peed off the top row of Neyland.

Apologies if I sprayed you when you were exiting.
Well, you wascal...frustrated Vol fans did some strange things during the years of Kiffin, Dooley, Butch & Dooley. Statute of Limitations in effect. :cool:

I defended Kiffin when he was here. Everybody in the nation hated him but I had his back. I would have hated him too if he coached anywhere else and talked that trash. He hasn't been as bad since he left here. He still talks trash but it's more comical now.

I defended Kiffin when he was here. Everybody in the nation hated him but I had his back. I would have hated him too if he coached anywhere else and talked that trash. He hasn't been as bad since he left here. He still talks trash but it's more comical now.

It is only more comical, because he is not here.

VN Store

Back