What is the craziest thing you've heard a Tennessee fan do?

If allowed to nominate myself I will lmao. I’m moving to Knox from Boston in less than a year. July 1 2024. Got no family, friends or even a connection to Tennessee besides falling in love with the Vols 15 years ago when I was 12 years old a picked them to win the NCAA tournament in my bracket 😂. Can’t wait to be down there and living it up.

You will be embraced with open arms.

Well, a kid who looks a lot like me in the Fall of 1975, broke into Neyland stadium one night and made whoopee to his girlfriend Linda Philpot on the 50 yard line UT emblem. I give my all to the Vols!
It was pretty easy to get into Neyland back then. Just slide under the chain link gate in the north east corner. We probably crawled in there a dozen times during our student days. Might have a few unauthorized souvenirs from the locker room. It often wasn’t left locked.

I was in Athens after handing UGA thier a$$es one year and some drunk UGA fan ran up to another UT fan and grabbed his shirt he was carrying over his shoulder and the UT fan ran him down and while the UGA fan was celebrating he absolutely lit that dude up...I mean he hit him so hard I even went "Damn dude"...Knocked him clean out and took his shirt back and not one UGA fan got near that guy LOL

VN Store

Back