What is going on with Georgia fans?

What is up with their fixation on us? Every video I've watched. Every message board I've visited. Every comment on every story about us. No matter where, it's all the same thing. Bulldogs fans popping up out of the woodwork reveling in our loss.

Why? They're number 1. They beat us. But the fixation they have had on us since the week of our game with them is....weird. Bama is our rival and after a week or 2 they seemed to not care so much. Yet, here's Georgia just focused on us. Even more than South Carolina fans.

It's just weird.
Georgia is scared because of Tennessee's great past! Everybody knows that recruits prefer Tennessee, especially when the vols are winning. Always has and will. Georgia is worried and also,if Saban retires,it's a high possibility that Kirby leaves. Remember I said it here first.

Hold up bud, one of those stupid dawgs said Tennessee is not a rival.. comedy gold at its best.. so arrogant

Your reading comprehension is horrible. Before divisions in the early 90s, we weren’t rivals. Your rivals were Alabama and Auburn. Ours was Florida and Auburn.

Florida wasn’t your rival either.

Georgia is scared because of Tennessee's great past! Everybody knows that recruits prefer Tennessee, especially when the vols are winning. Always has and will. Georgia is worried and also,if Saban retires,it's a high possibility that Kirby leaves. Remember I said it here first.
This is an exact example of what Georgia fans have wrong with Tennessee. This is delusion at its finest. No everyone does not know that recruits prefer Tennessee. In fact the last two decades or more would say otherwise. Georgia is not worried. I don't think Kirby Smart worries about much of anything except the next game on the schedule. If Saban retires Kirby will stay at Georgia his alma mater. It was always his dream job and Saban helped him get it and convinced him to not take other job opportunities until the UGA job became available

Reactions: Zone4Dawg
What we're experiencing this year? We experienced it many years in the 80's and every year in the 90's except '98. We experienced several years in the 2000's. It's only during the last 15 years that we haven't experienced it on a regular basis.
Fulmer won a NC at TN only to have fans screaming for his head the first time he had a 3 loss season. st lik
I have no problem admitting Kirby has done a great job at GA, as did Mark Richt. Don't fall into the trap of believing that because Kirby did it one year and Richt did it zero that there is some great difference between the two.
GA has experienced over the past several years what TN experienced in the 90's. Enjoy the ride, it will be over before you know it. But that is what makes the next ride so thrilling. There is no way TN fans could have enjoyed this season as much as they have without the crappy years. I 100% believe that TN fans have enjoyed TN's season more than GA fans have enjoyed GA's season, and ultimately isn't that what it's all about.
I will have to respectfully disagree. Tennessee fans enjoyed their season more than UGA fans up until last Saturday where it all cam crashing down...just like UGA fans experienced so many times prior to Kirbys arrival. I'm not so sure it will be over anytime soon just like Alabama success will not be over anytime soon as long as Nick is still there. What has happened to Alabama is what is now happening to Georgia. They expect to win every weekend and a 10 win season is a disappointment. As it was said on another post Alabama is having the worst year they can remember with two losses and Tennessee is having the best season they can remember with two losses. As long as UA and UGA continue to have the top recruiting classes year in and year out its going to be tough beating them year in and year out.

This is an exact example of what Georgia fans have wrong with Tennessee. This is delusion at its finest. No everyone does not know that recruits prefer Tennessee. In fact the last two decades or more would say otherwise. Georgia is not worried. I don't think Kirby Smart worries about much of anything except the next game on the schedule. If Saban retires Kirby will stay at Georgia his alma mater. It was always his dream job and Saban helped him get it and convinced him to not take other job opportunities until the UGA job became available
Like you said,history says otherwise 😉

He's not wrong. You've won 2 titles, we have 6. Any other sport besides gymnastics, you've never been good at. Outside of Georgia fans, you're literally mocked for barking 🤣. I mean the butthurt you all had while Tennessee was getting attention was pathetic, even after winning that game at home. Better toughen up buttercup, it's downhill from here. You're not winning this year, and Tennessee is moving the right direction
So now @joevol33 has resorted to bragging about championships back before black people were allowed to play. :p. I hear Princeton has 8 championships from the 1880's. That is about as relevant as the crap you are spewing.

I will have to respectfully disagree. Tennessee fans enjoyed their season more than UGA fans up until last Saturday where it all cam crashing down...just like UGA fans experienced so many times prior to Kirbys arrival. I'm not so sure it will be over anytime soon just like Alabama success will not be over anytime soon as long as Nick is still there. What has happened to Alabama is what is now happening to Georgia. They expect to win every weekend and a 10 win season is a disappointment. As it was said on another post Alabama is having the worst year they can remember with two losses and Tennessee is having the best season they can remember with two losses. As long as UA and UGA continue to have the top recruiting classes year in and year out its going to be tough beating them year in and year out.
You act as if there has been no disappointment under Kirby. His record is 77-15. That's a 10-2 average. What TN has this year.
Kirby has disappointed GA fans 7 out of 8 years - if you view disappointment as anything short of winning it all.
Your season will come crashing down far more often than not - it's true for every team.

So now @joevol33 has resorted to bragging about championships back before black people were allowed to play. :p. I hear Princeton has 8 championships from the 1880's. That is about as relevant as the crap you are spewing.
Another loss for the dawgs.
Look at the history of black football players in the SEC.
TN was the second school in the SEC to have a black player (1st black QB)
GA was the third from last - beating only Mississippi and LSU.

Look I’m a life long Vols fan and I have the misfortune of living in Georgia.( Back to Tennessee in two years.) When grown men get down on all fours and bark like dogs yes there is something wrong with their fans. Sick obsession about their team and They respect no other team if they feel a threat. Most of these fans have no joy in their lives except their football team and in many cases the crystal meth they abuse. It is enjoyable when they lose and they will lose. Domestic violence hits high in the charts when they lose.
The best and simplest reply I got is, I do not know and do not care either. Go Vols.

You act as if there has been no disappointment under Kirby. His record is 77-15. That's a 10-2 average. What TN has this year.
Kirby has disappointed GA fans 7 out of 8 years - if you view disappointment as anything short of winning it all.
Your season will come crashing down far more often than not - it's true for every team.
Do you work really hard to put a negative spin on UGA is entertaining but that's all it is because it's not based on reality. Kirby Smart has the fourth highest winning percentage of active coaches. He has won five out of the six bowl games he has been to. He lost five games his first year as a coach and after that has never lost more than three and only did that once. He is either lost once or twice per year. And that's where you know you've turned the corner is win every year you expect to win at all just like Alabama does. Anything short of a championship is a disappointment for Alabama fans and it has also become that way for Georgia fans now. They start every season with a realistic expectation to enter the college football playoffs and to compete for the national championship. What about that do you not understand? Kirby has created a higher standard at Georgia just like Nick Saban did at Alabama. UGA fans are happy to win games but now they're at the point with Kirby Smart that they want to be in the college playoffs every year and compete for the national championship and that doesn't happen there is disappointment. You are excited to have a potential 10 win or more season for the first time in almost 20 years and you should be excited for that. Georgia is used the 10 win seasons over the last 20 years or more but since Kirby Smart took over 10 wins is not enough as they expect to compete for national championship just like Alabama does. You may want to ignore it but all the national sports networks and reporters have pointed it out repeatedly last year and this year in that Georgia has become on equal ground with Alabama. And you were right about the fact that only one team to win a national championship each year and all the others that were close their season will come crashing down and disappointment but the difference is for some teams like Alabama (most years) and UGA for instance Ken really saying we'll get them next year and potentially do it. They're not having one off years is the point. To your last point how many UT fans would be happy with a coach that could produce 10 win average seasons as well as compete for a national title in two the last four years and maybe another this year.

Do you work really hard to put a negative spin on UGA is entertaining but that's all it is because it's not based on reality. Kirby Smart has the fourth highest winning percentage of active coaches. He has won five out of the six bowl games he has been to. He lost five games his first year as a coach and after that has never lost more than three and only did that once. He is either lost once or twice per year. And that's where you know you've turned the corner is win every year you expect to win at all just like Alabama does. Anything short of a championship is a disappointment for Alabama fans and it has also become that way for Georgia fans now. They start every season with a realistic expectation to enter the college football playoffs and to compete for the national championship. What about that do you not understand? Kirby has created a higher standard at Georgia just like Nick Saban did at Alabama. UGA fans are happy to win games but now they're at the point with Kirby Smart that they want to be in the college playoffs every year and compete for the national championship and that doesn't happen there is disappointment. You are excited to have a potential 10 win or more season for the first time in almost 20 years and you should be excited for that. Georgia is used the 10 win seasons over the last 20 years or more but since Kirby Smart took over 10 wins is not enough as they expect to compete for national championship just like Alabama does. You may want to ignore it but all the national sports networks and reporters have pointed it out repeatedly last year and this year in that Georgia has become on equal ground with Alabama. And you were right about the fact that only one team to win a national championship each year and all the others that were close their season will come crashing down and disappointment but the difference is for some teams like Alabama (most years) and UGA for instance Ken really saying we'll get them next year and potentially do it. They're not having one off years is the point. To your last point how many UT fans would be happy with a coach that could produce 10 win average seasons as well as compete for a national title in two the last four years and maybe another this year.
Been there, done that. I get it.
I remember the nine game winning streak against GA and the 7 game winning streak against Bama.
I remember entering season after season with the feeling that if we do not win it all the season is not a success.
I know those days are coming back. Step one was this year.
I've been a fan long enough to know what it feels like to rise to the top, be on top, and fall from the top.
The most enjoyable phase by far is the rise to the top.

Like you guys didn't spend 41 years bragging about Hershel Walker?🤣🤣. We'll all be dead before you quit bragging about last year, and trying to claim you're a dynasty for one title 🤣

71mlhg.jpg

Reactions: joevol33
Oh yes. The age of “OFFENDED”. I just have no emotional reaction to what other fan bases are saying. BUT….if it did “offend me”…I would never let it be known. What’s the ole saying..”JUST BECAUSE I’M OFFENDED DOESN’T MEAN I’M RIGHT”. Let Georgia be obsessed with us. IDC. JMO .

They know Huepel is a great playcaller and a true threat to their reign of the East and the SEC as a whole. Once he gets a full 4 years of top rated recruits and a better defense Georgia will lose their edge against us. They are scared
We said the same thing about Butch and Pruitt wait a tic Butch actually beat Georgia twice

Reactions: Zone4Dawg
Rent free brain space. I think it's great that we take up a significant percentage of what is already limited brain capacity.

Why exactly should UGA fans be concerned with what people outside of Georgia or outside the Dawg fanbase think? Mocking colors, helmet logo, the stadium....is this best you've got? Do you really think UGA fans are jealous the team doesn't wear orange?

Well, let's see. I am not having this conversation on a Georgia board because while I see it as totally a waste of time to ever visit such boards, you see it necessary to come over here and try and tell us how great you are. That seems a bit......insecure?

Just sayin'

I think you're having a hard time with admitting that what Kirby has done for Georgia is quite amazing for Georgia fan. To play for two national titles in the last four years is amazing for any team. To potentially win 12 games again this season to go with the other three that he's already done which would give him four in the seven years that he has been the coach is quite amazing. To potentially play for a third national championship this year is quite amazing. To continually have top five or in fact top three recruiting classes every year is quite amazing. So Georgia fans don't have a problem with the university of Tennessee they have a problem with those fans ignoring this recent success. Rome wasn't built in a day and Tennessee will not be back at the top of the heap in one year or two under CJH. Kirby did inherit a good base from Richt no doubt. As much as it may be hated by Tennessee what Kirby is doing is exactly what Sabin did it at Bama. You have to be in it to win it as they say and he has consistently put Georgia in the mix.
Even though Richt was a great coach and highly respected Georgia could never break through and we always seem to have that game or two each year that would set us back or we would run into an unbeatable Alabama team etc.
What Tennessee is experiencing right now is what Georgia fans experienced under Mark Richt and that is being very good or at least very improved but not quite good enough to break through because there may be one better team out there or because you totally have one game like South Carolina. So the feelings Tennessee fans are experiencing now or what Georgia fans experienced many years before Kirby Smart. I think Richt had ten 10 win seasons out of 15.
So Georgia doesn't have a problem with Tennessee it's that they get very frustrated after experiencing year after year what you are this year. Frustrates Georgia fans is when Tennessee fans degrade and minimize what Kirby Smart has done for their program. I think most of you would be very upset if UGA fans were attacking Josh Heupel. Like it or not Kirby has built something special and maybe CJH do the same for Tennessee or will he be another Mark Richt? Only time will tell

ROTFLMMFAO

I have never seen a better piece of evidence of just how much uga fans CRAVE affirmation.

Dude, 'admitting what Kirby has done for georgia'??? Seriously? I don't care. Seriously. And it puzzles me why you care whether we admit anything or not.

And the second bolded sentence is just pure gold. I knew this frustrates you, and shows just how much you troll for affirmation and validation. And some of the fans in here seem anxious to give it to you. Most of us don't give a rat's patootie if uga fans 'attack' CJH or not. I honestly could not possibly care less what uga fans feel about anything football related, let along what they think of Heupel. Hate him, love him, ridicule him.....I just don't care. And for some reason that frustrates the heck out of uga fans.

If Tennessee had won the NC last season, the LAST place I would be posting is a uga board demanding respect for Heupel. I'd be here, just enjoying the heck out of the run. Why aren't you on 'Dawg(Insert Noun Here)' just basically whooping it up with fellow uga fans?? The fact we have an uga infestation here is telling.

Finally, I am sure uga fans are good people, work hard, take care of your families, love your momma, etc. But as football fans, y'all are hillarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back