What is going on with Georgia fans?

Look I’m a life long Vols fan and I have the misfortune of living in Georgia.( Back to Tennessee in two years.) When grown men get down on all fours and bark like dogs yes there is something wrong with their fans. Sick obsession about their team and They respect no other team if they feel a threat. Most of these fans have no joy in their lives except their football team and in many cases the crystal meth they abuse. It is enjoyable when they lose and they will lose. Domestic violence hits high in the charts when they lose.

What is up with their fixation on us? Every video I've watched. Every message board I've visited. Every comment on every story about us. No matter where, it's all the same thing. Bulldogs fans popping up out of the woodwork reveling in our loss.

Why? They're number 1. They beat us. But the fixation they have had on us since the week of our game with them is....weird. Bama is our rival and after a week or 2 they seemed to not care so much. Yet, here's Georgia just focused on us. Even more than South Carolina fans.

It's just weird.
They are better. Who cares. Acting like the vocal majority of Vol fans wouldn’t talk trash to all of the other sec teams , if we were a dominate team, is lauaghable .

What is up with their fixation on us? Every video I've watched. Every message board I've visited. Every comment on every story about us. No matter where, it's all the same thing. Bulldogs fans popping up out of the woodwork reveling in our loss.

Why? They're number 1. They beat us. But the fixation they have had on us since the week of our game with them is....weird. Bama is our rival and after a week or 2 they seemed to not care so much. Yet, here's Georgia just focused on us. Even more than South Carolina fans.

It's just weird.
It’s simple. They got fed up with hearing “vols by fiddy” and then after a dominating win hearing “it would have been different on a neutral field”. UGA exposed UT who had been lucky with Pitt, UF, and UA up to that point. UT is improved this year for sure but a lot of their success coincides with the rest of the SEC being down this season other than UGA

Tennessee has a massive and let’s be honest vocal fanbase online. Other teams are jealous when we have success because we let them all know it. Nothing wrong with that. They just enjoy firing back at us when we go down.
On reddit all of college football has come together to trash us.

It's just weird.
It’s due to their level of a-holeness and insecurity.

Just tune them out, this is what I hate about college football. It isn't a fun sport when you lose and these other fans talk trash.

Uncle Lou and their fanbase is a real piece of work.

I am honestly not sure why people are fixated on Tennessee because we haven't been very good in a long time. We finally have a good year and they get obsessed.

Reactions: CJBlaze

It's just weird.
Because our fans on social media are mostly toxic and never shut up

Last edited:

It's just weird.
They know deep down that we have a superior overall program and they will always be second fiddle to us and bama.

We can bust everyone else’s chops but they can’t bust ours? It’s one thing to go on other teams boards and lurk, but we have to create an account and smack talk. So when the smack talker gets his butt beat, they’re going to be happy because it shuts them up for a while. Plus, many on here are not only sore losers, but insufferable winners.

Reactions: BreatheUT and fuego
They know deep down that we have a superior overall program and they will always be second fiddle to us and bama.
Ummmm not for much longer though or really even currently they are about to pass us in all time wins and SEC titles won. They have consistently been the better football program since 2005 just two losing seasons since 1996. Mark Richt turned things around for them and flipped the series around vs us in their favor they are 17-6 against us since 2000 and Kirby has taken them to that next level of winning.

Ummmm not for much longer though or really even currently they are about to pass us in all time wins and SEC titles won. They have consistently been the better football program since 2005 just two losing seasons since 1996. Mark Richt turned things around for them and flipped the series around vs us in their favor they are 17-6 against us since 2000 and Kirby has taken them to that next level of winning.
That is only one of many metrics. It's the others that have theme so constantly ruffled.

They know exactly what we can become and it scares them. They are acting the way they are cause we are a threat to them

Do they have herpes? I could imagine that would add to their inability to sit down. Irritation? Poor Georgia fans.

I think it stems from the fact that our fanbase collectively ran our mouths so much before the game with them this year, talking bout how we were going to blow them out and they hadn't played anyone, etc., etc. Their are numerous examples of threads from this board. Accordingly both UGA fans and others are relishing our November losses. We wanted to be the "villains of the SEC", so no one needs to complain.

Just tune them out, this is what I hate about college football. It isn't a fun sport when you lose and these other fans talk trash.

Uncle Lou and their fanbase is a real piece of work.

I am honestly not sure why people are fixated on Tennessee because we haven't been very good in a long time. We finally have a good year and they get obsessed.
Uncle loser you mean

It's just weird.

I have a suggestion - stay the hell off of stupid social media sites and comment sections where you have to engage trash talking idiots. Otherwise, you're getting what you're asking for.

Trash talking doesn’t bother me.
It just tells me that person has nothing better going on in their life.
That is why Uncle Lou doesn’t bother me.
I just laugh at him because he is so wrapped up in the culture of it.

Reactions: Volz4lif3
It’s simple. They got fed up with hearing “vols by fiddy” and then after a dominating win hearing “it would have been different on a neutral field”. UGA exposed UT who had been lucky with Pitt, UF, and UA up to that point. UT is improved this year for sure but a lot of their success coincides with the rest of the SEC being down this season other than UGA
I think this might be the most accurate and realistic response I've seen to a question on this board.

VN Store

Back