What is Florida talking about?...

This is stupid. What UT fans believe has nothing whatsoever to do with UT winning. Try another silly angle.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Only a discriminating clientele can create a great restaurant. Fans with a losing attitude will infect the coaching staff and, eventually, the team. Did you see the way Cincy dominated NCState last night? It looks to me as if we both may have better teams than we thought, but you guys persist in trying to win a game that was very clearly lost.

I don't think you deserve Tyler Bray. Sure, you appreciate his physical skills, but you don't understand his competitive attitude. He was quoted as saying after the game that a team certainly should step up after losing one player..etc...etc. He understands what it takes to win. Do you? Send him to Gainesville; we will appreciate both his physical skills AND his winning attitude.

GSMB is the poster child for UF fans and their behavior and that's not meant in a positive way.

Your credibility just took a hit.

Of course it's a gator site. I was simply pointing out that whining about the loss merely sets you up for ridicule. If you are comfortable being laughed at then forget I mentioned it.

If you want to know how you sound to UF fans you might want to check this outP

GatorSports.com | View topic - BREAKING: Vols "Quietly Confident" about 2012, also 2013...

You know what, I don't give two ****s about what you or any other Gator fan thinks about our team or fanbase. What I find hilarious is that you and your other loser Gators seem to stay on our boards all the time. Do ya'll not have your own boards to talk your stupid drivel on? We DO NOT care what you think. How have these idiots not been banned from this site?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Only a discriminating clientele can create a great restaurant. Fans with a losing attitude will infect the coaching staff and, eventually, the team. Did you see the way Cincy dominated NCState last night? It looks to me as if we both may have better teams than we thought, but you guys persist in trying to win a game that was very clearly lost.

I don't think you deserve Tyler Bray. Sure, you appreciate his physical skills, but you don't understand his competitive attitude. He was quoted as saying after the game that a team certainly should step up after losing one player..etc...etc. He understands what it takes to win. Do you? Send him to Gainesville; we will appreciate both his physical skills AND his winning attitude.

Youll appreciate him more? Youre an idiot. Your fanbase constantly complains about Brantley. CONSTANTLY. Even while they were 2-0 all I heard during pregame and even post game against UT is:
"our QB sucks"
"We cant win anything if hes the QB"
"We should put demps as QB"

Which leads me to my next point. 75% of your fanbase doesnt know jack about football or your team. I was in the alumni section and nobody knew the players. Most of them had to look at a pocket roster just so they can complain about the interference call. Most didn't know the difference between Rainey and Demps. If UT doesn't deserve Bray than he definitely has no business touching gainesville.

You talk about appreciating...please your fanbase is the sphincter of fanbases and you come on here like you have a storied one like OSU. :eek:lol::eek:lol: Being in Jacksonville I know how STUPID most of your people are.

Reactions: 1 person
Cheatin' a** Gators talking trash. This is news? Nice interference call there, princess.

VN Store

Back