What is Florida talking about?...

Hey Einsteins! Demps was our total offense and HE WAS HURT. That's why we relied on the slower Rainey. The fact that UT fans believe that they should have won this game means that it will be a very long time before they do beat UF. You can't beat UF with such delusional ideas.

The funniest part is that they think they "shut them down" ... 6 pass interference calls doesnt mean you shut them down.. It means they were gonna beat you and you couldnt do anything to help it but grab em. Punks.

Demps has been jacked for the ball the last two years. He is not tough at all! Who is your offense next year? Jeff Disco? **** off Gators. If you get a first down against Bama I will be stunned. That was the worst Gator offense I can recall, just like I predicted. No wideouts at all. No passes down field. What a joke. Y'all need every skill player in the country to help that abortion of an offense. Where y'all stand with Diggs? Child please!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last guy makes a lot of sense. 21 points better on a neutral field. :crazy:

How are you 10 points better at home field but better on a neutral site? Lol. They laugh at us and then say that? Hilarious. I hate this state.

Hey Einsteins! Demps was our total offense and HE WAS HURT. That's why we relied on the slower Rainey. The fact that UT fans believe that they should have won this game means that it will be a very long time before they do beat UF. [/B]You can't beat UF with such delusional ideas.

A) Actually, UT fans have little to no impact on the game.
B) No matter our ideas, we as fans, will never be able to beat florida nor any other credible football team.

this thread isn't about whether or not we'd have won the game w/ hunter. its about how the florida dbs think they played well when they had everything set up for them by the rest of their team and they still played crappy.
And then they get an ESPN article about how they 'backed up their talk' when they didn't

Florida won. Scoreboard. They can talk all they want. I, however, can only look forward to see SCe embarrass their secondary. It will be ugly for them.

Hey Einsteins! Demps was our total offense and HE WAS HURT. That's why we relied on the slower Rainey. The fact that UT fans believe that they should have won this game means that it will be a very long time before they do beat UF. You can't beat UF with such delusional ideas.

This is stupid. What UT fans believe has nothing whatsoever to do with UT winning. Try another silly angle.

I caught the beginning of the Muschamp show and Muschamp was interviewed as he was walking off the field and said, "We do our talking on the field!". Uh, ok Mr. Lunatic. Just what was said during the week that I missed?

You can't find any record? Da'Rick was trash talking all game--it's all over the web. That was why Elam pointed to the scoreboard; an act which you Vols find reprehensible. It would seem to me that continually running your mouth while losing the game would be more reprehensible. But, hey, I'm a gator.

I just think it is odd that the Gators, who will tell you now they were not scared before the game....Felt they had to manufacture lies to motivate their players.....Live by the lie and die by it.....Next year there will stories that our RBs are carrying guns to get there running game going.....

You can't find any record? Da'Rick was trash talking all game--it's all over the web. That was why Elam pointed to the scoreboard; an act which you Vols find reprehensible. It would seem to me that continually running your mouth while losing the game would be more reprehensible. But, hey, I'm a gator.

Muschamp must be a prophet since the posters were made before the game. You guys got a winner. Good coach and prophet that can already know what trash talk a wr will do during a game. I'm sure Elam, being the saint he is, hadn't said anything leading up to that.

During the game is one thing, but this is talking about a fake poster put up in the locker room to suggest that Hunter and Rogers were trash talking leading up to the game which they didn't do. And I'm sure that Elam was very nice and cordial during the game, especially after this was posted in the locker room

First, why do you gators care what any of us think or say at this point? You won. Enjoy it. No matter what we say or do for the rest of this season it should be totally inconsequential to you. Next year will be next year.

Second, Elam tried to take a cheap shot on Rogers leading with his helmet in the endzone. He missed and hit the other UF defender. He was damn lucky he didn't hurt himself or the other UF player. It was cheap and dirty and it exemplified the way the UF defense played the whole game. But if you take the mindset of "if the ref didn't see it or call it then it didn't happen" and "winning is everything" then so be it.

Third, I can't see how you can be proud of the way your head coach behaves or winning with dirty play, but that's on you.

Fourth, Again, you won. You've got a lot of good players and they executed the plan pretty well. But you have to ask yourself what might have been if Hunter doesn't get hurt on our first drive. It completely gut shot the team and the coaches. Even so, they fought back and cut the game to 10 points. You can't be super happy with an offense that gets the ball 3 times inside the other teams 50 -once on the 13 yard line- and comes away with 2 field goals and a punt. That should've been 21 points instead of 6. You had 7 scoring drives. 3 touch downs and 4 field goals. Good kicking game. Suspect offense. The rest of the season will show you what you've actually got. And next year you won't have 2 freakishly fast guys to lean on. Still loaded with great talent. Can your coaches do something with it.

Lastly, I really don't care what you think of UT, our team, our coaches, or our fans. Trash talking is part of sports. All Elam HAD to do was point at the score board and his point was made. Neither of us can ever know what was being said on the field between players. And it really isn't important. When your players stoop to trying to take cheap shots to hurt other players then that should be something to cause any fan to hang their head, shut their mouth, and be embarrassed about seeing their team do it. It's just like the eye gouging a few years ago. So be better than your coach and your players and show some class. Take the win and be glad about it. Don't go away mad. Just go away.

Reactions: 1 person

What I remember is that Elam was talking smack like he had more game film than any Freshman in America.

First, why do you gators care what any of us think or say at this point? You won. Enjoy it. No matter what we say or do for the rest of this season it should be totally inconsequential to you. Next year will be next year.

Second, Elam tried to take a cheap shot on Rogers leading with his helmet in the endzone. He missed and hit the other UF defender. He was damn lucky he didn't hurt himself or the other UF player. It was cheap and dirty and it exemplified the way the UF defense played the whole game. But if you take the mindset of "if the ref didn't see it or call it then it didn't happen" and "winning is everything" then so be it.

Third, I can't see how you can be proud of the way your head coach behaves or winning with dirty play, but that's on you.

Fourth, Again, you won. You've got a lot of good players and they executed the plan pretty well. But you have to ask yourself what might have been if Hunter doesn't get hurt on our first drive. It completely gut shot the team and the coaches. Even so, they fought back and cut the game to 10 points. You can't be super happy with an offense that gets the ball 3 times inside the other teams 50 -once on the 13 yard line- and comes away with 2 field goals and a punt. That should've been 21 points instead of 6. You had 7 scoring drives. 3 touch downs and 4 field goals. Good kicking game. Suspect offense. The rest of the season will show you what you've actually got. And next year you won't have 2 freakishly fast guys to lean on. Still loaded with great talent. Can your coaches do something with it.

Lastly, I really don't care what you think of UT, our team, our coaches, or our fans. Trash talking is part of sports. All Elam HAD to do was point at the score board and his point was made. Neither of us can ever know what was being said on the field between players. And it really isn't important. When your players stoop to trying to take cheap shots to hurt other players then that should be something to cause any fan to hang their head, shut their mouth, and be embarrassed about seeing their team do it. It's just like the eye gouging a few years ago. So be better than your coach and your players and show some class. Take the win and be glad about it. Don't go away mad. Just go away.

nice post, but since it be directed at the few gators that infest this forum, it was a tad too long and not in crayon.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back