What is Chaney's buyout?

give_him 6

We have a man on staff that I believe could be a very good OC someday. Joe Osovet. It's only a matter of time before someone grabs him. Not saying he's the answer for us right now, but I wanted to point out that Chaney has plenty of offensive minds on this staff to strategize with. Chaney has to do a better job with calling these games given our weakness at QB.

Volhoops

We have a man on staff that I believe could be a very good OC someday. Joe Osovet. It's only a matter of time before someone grabs him. Not saying he's the answer for us right now, but I wanted to point out that Chaney has plenty of offensive minds on this staff to strategize with. Chaney has to do a better job with calling these games given our weakness at QB.
The offense just does not look prepared. Receivers can't get open, they don't block for crap but then again neither do the running backs. Those guys are soft.

ABINGDON VOL FAN

I asked earlier this week if anyone thought Chaney would get I put from Osovet.

GreveHaller

its amazing that an OC that was highly touted has one plan in his arsenal: run up the middle. Doesnt matter that it hasnt worked all game, doesnt matter that there is two more sides of the field outside the hash mark. Run up the middle.

"Coach, we're down by 28 and its late in the 4th. What play?"

"run up the middle. If you have to ask, dont ask. Dont bother me in the middle of my chicken, boy"

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Pruitt said exactly what my thoughts are... why are we making JG throw 35 yard out routes to gain 4 yards? That goes for any of our QBs, they’re throwing all this **** to the sidelines. Meanwhile we have to sit and watch teams complete short pass over short over the middle

VN Store

Sponsors