What is Chaney's buyout?

We have a man on staff that I believe could be a very good OC someday. Joe Osovet. It's only a matter of time before someone grabs him. Not saying he's the answer for us right now, but I wanted to point out that Chaney has plenty of offensive minds on this staff to strategize with. Chaney has to do a better job with calling these games given our weakness at QB.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
We have a man on staff that I believe could be a very good OC someday. Joe Osovet. It's only a matter of time before someone grabs him. Not saying he's the answer for us right now, but I wanted to point out that Chaney has plenty of offensive minds on this staff to strategize with. Chaney has to do a better job with calling these games given our weakness at QB.
The offense just does not look prepared. Receivers can't get open, they don't block for crap but then again neither do the running backs. Those guys are soft.

I’m more interested in the total staff buyout...whatever UT is paying is not being earned.

Might have been said, but how you gonna get rid of an OC that is proven? He got 2 seasons and you are like F him? Totally disagree.

I asked earlier this week if anyone thought Chaney would get I put from Osovet.

Reactions: give_him 6
its amazing that an OC that was highly touted has one plan in his arsenal: run up the middle. Doesnt matter that it hasnt worked all game, doesnt matter that there is two more sides of the field outside the hash mark. Run up the middle.

"Coach, we're down by 28 and its late in the 4th. What play?"

"run up the middle. If you have to ask, dont ask. Dont bother me in the middle of my chicken, boy"

palm
If you actually think our offense scored 21,then I have to assume you didn’t watch the game. The O scored 14 off of two throws where JG basically closed his eyes and Palmer saved him.
they were good throws. i give him credit for that, but since......

Pruitt said exactly what my thoughts are... why are we making JG throw 35 yard out routes to gain 4 yards? That goes for any of our QBs, they’re throwing all this **** to the sidelines. Meanwhile we have to sit and watch teams complete short pass over short over the middle

VN Store

Back