What if we lose Thursday?

Then fire CJH on the spot. But not gonna happen. GA St would have beat this BG team by 20.

ESPN power index gives us 97% chance of winning. Vegas has us as 34 point favorites. No Ga St this time. We had a colossal idiot for a coach for that one. No more. Wgwtfa!
Truth be told - Georgia State was actually pretty decent. Played in a bowl game that year and had a playmaker at QB. BGSU - not so much…

Reactions: volinthenorth
I refuse to get my hopes up again. Been burned repeatedly for 15 years. When we are consistently competitive with the upper echelon for multiple seasons I’ll be willing to allow myself to hope again. Nothing against the current staff or players, but it’s folly to set myself up for further disappointment. CJH seems like a genuinely good dude, so I hope he is the captain that can bring the Titanic back to the surface. Again, I’m no longer foolish enough to hope for it. I’ll watch and enjoy any successes/progress without attaching any expectations for the future. Being a Vols fan is like being in a bad marriage at this point. I love’em. I’ll never leave ‘em, but I just want things to be better.

No chance we lose. I am more interested if we score more than 50. We should have a score >50 and win by 4TDs or more.

I will be very worried for the season if our score is in the 30's and we win by less than 3 TDs.

I wouldn’t necessarily be worried as long as BG is struggling offensively. You get a lead like that and it gives you options to try some different things, meaning you’re getting away from what put those points on the board but it’s a good, live game opportunity to see what you got. I would be happy to see it after what we’ve been through the past several years.

YES

but Tennessee will not lose

BG isn’t good……..last year they were historically bad……for themselves.

With a 19 point per game Pruitt team……it’s “possible” most anyone “could” theoretically beat you……hence GA State……..Pruitt is gone.

but yes…..if somehow BG beats Tennessee……pack it up and fire Heupel…..cause it’s over. That would be by far the worst loss of all time (for Tennessee).

If we lose Thursday then it didn't take as a long to find out that Heupel ain't the guy as it did with the previous 3 coaches.

VN Store

Back