What if we lose Thursday?

I would say it was possible if JG was the QB and Pruitt was the Coach, but not going to happen. BG will be worn out by halftime. Speed Kills.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Well this thread is Volnation. What a great bookend to the thread discussing if we will score 70. Sunshine pumpers continue to meet NegaVols. Yes we are Volnation!

Just as I said we don't score 70, well we don't lose.

If we do lose, well more of the fanbase will check out for awhile. There will be plenty of free tickets to games. Coach will have this hanging over his head forever.

Reactions: tbh and volsknx
If we lose Thursday we can petition the Ohio Valley Conference for immediate membership, and forgive Beldar for losing to Georgia State. LMAO!!!!!

We will destroy them. Could spread them out and hand off almost every time on offense if we wanted to and still win by at lest 4 touchdowns.

Having said that I dreamed (had a nightmare) that we lost 31 to 30. Must be my battered vol syndrome kicking in in my sleep. :(

No chance we lose. I am more interested if we score more than 50. We should have a score >50 and win by 4TDs or more.

I will be very worried for the season if our score is in the 30's and we win by less than 3 TDs.

Losing to a 25 pt underdog in the season opener? Step into my office so we can discuss a raise

2008347214-300x0.jpg
I laughed out loud when I saw this one. Well done.

I have not hardened myself against that outcome. Perhaps now is the time to prepare for the worst.

Nah. No way!

VN Store

Back