What happens to Chaney?

I say if they hire a coach and he wants his own OC then Chaney is gone. You know a head coach will want to run his own offense.
Let's hope its a guy who has a modern day style and keeps his foot on the opponent's throat until the clock hits 00:00

You as well as the others that liked your post as well as like to take pokes at people need to look in the mirror!!! I had lunch with Chaney one day. He is a very down to earth and nice man!!! You and people like you that like to bash people they don't know personally shouldn't type derogatory posts about people that attacks them personally!!!

No doubt Chaney is a great guy and a good coach, but he can also be a fat ass at the same time. No mean about, just the way it is.

Reactions: kcvols1
No doubt Chaney is a great guy and a good coach, but he can also be a fat ass at the same time. No mean about, just the way it is.

It's not mean for me to call your mom a ...... ..... ....... either. Is it? Come on! Grow up! You don't know Chaney is a great guy! I do!

It's not mean for me to call your mom a ...... ..... ....... either. Is it? Come on! Grow up! You don't know Chaney is a great guy! I do!
He may be a great guy. But, he's a fat guy at the same time. He knows, you know it, the world knows it. Move on and quit acting a 3 year old.

Reactions: kcvols1
He may be a great guy. But, he's a fat guy at the same time. He knows, you know it, the world knows it. Move on and quit acting a 3 year old.

Says the guy doing the name calling and saying quit acting like a 3 yr old. Speaking of acting like a child, you must have rode the short bus to school!

This is the MOST important time for our Vols in 15 years and the powers that be simply MUST get everything done right this time!

I'd also like to see what Chaney can do with everyone else leaving him alone and letting him put his best efforts to work with the player roster we're going to have for next season.

I can live with Steele being interim HC for next season and his total focus on the D side of the ball and let Chaney do his thing.

Step 1 now is to get a experienced AD that really knows what he/she is doing and to go through the entire AD department and fill every position with very good, experienced people.

With Steele as interim HC that takes the pressure off our new AD and gives him/her plenty of time to do a very serious HC search.

That will also give time for the UT attorneys to work through things with the NCAA so our AD will know exactly what UT is facing for the infractions and the next potential HC will also know exactly what he's coming into.

If we have our next HC ready to go a month or more before next season is finished then our new HC will also have plenty of time to talk to people and put together a great staff and all of them will be ready to hit the road running the minute their contracts are signed.

IMO it's too late now to hire a good AD and for them to hire a really good HC and a new coaching staff so Steel as interim HC and focused on the D and Chaney on staff to take total control of the O is the smart way to proceed this late in the game.

It really is a MUST that we get the right AD and the right HC and coaching staff that can also recruit really well.

NOW is the time to get it all right and to spend whatever it costs to get the right people into the right spots!

VFL...GBO!!!

al.com is now spreading manure for Pruitt and his lawyers. Concerning his firing, “We believe the decision to be the culmination of an orchestrated effort to renege on contractual promises made to Coach Pruitt upon his hiring in 2017 and reiterated less than five months ago,” the statement read. The bammer scum can't wait to implicate TN in Pruitt's
misdeeds. I despise that pack of lying vermin scum

Yeah, but how do you really feel?

Personally, I hope Chaney stays. I want to give him a year to show us that Pruitt really was handcuffing him and that he can make this offense great again with Bailey or Hooker or Salter, or whoever. I don't think Chaney got stupid or lazy all of a sudden. He has been outstanding as an OC for years. I still think he can be. I hope he stays.

al.com is now spreading manure for Pruitt and his lawyers. Concerning his firing, “We believe the decision to be the culmination of an orchestrated effort to renege on contractual promises made to Coach Pruitt upon his hiring in 2017 and reiterated less than five months ago,” the statement read. The bammer scum can't wait to implicate TN in Pruitt's
misdeeds. I despise that pack of lying vermin scum

I feel ya, but pretty sure that is just a recitation of Pruitt's Lawyers' statement

Reactions: Border Vol
hope Chaney stays. Can’t get enough of those up the middle runs for 2 yds.
Maybe the new DC will keep up the tradition of allowing one offense player to be wide open in the middle of field on 3rd down. That was always fun to watch

I feel ya, but pretty sure that is just a recitation of Pruitt's Lawyers' statement
Yeah. The bammers can't wait to spread the story......it is like cigar smoke in their nostrils....they print anything that is
disparaging about TN and I despise them for it. They do same things in recruiting as we do but they have learned to be covert. Now they are reprinting allegations as if they are above reproach.....their time for honoring themselves will soon draw to a close.

Chaney could opt to stay or look around. He controls what he wants to do based on his contract. His kids are in college and one that is about to be, so does that factor in to him staying or leaving knowing he does not have to have roots planted.

Why do we TN fans enjoy taking puerile jabs at competent and loyal coaches......the man is a buck twenty-five
overweight, so what? We are not asking him to model bikini underwear......he is a playcaller and a dam* good one.
Take your juvenile crap to another site where people have better metabolisms and leave the man the he!! alone!

Reactions: BigO95
I didn’t say that, but ultimately it could in form of heart attack or stroke

Yes, It could with probably 10% of the US. Why don't you start a program to do something about it instead of bashing the man? As Border Vol said, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS COACHING.

VN Store

Back