What happens to Chaney?

Vols1891

He obviously wasn’t found to be part of the violations, as he wasn’t fired today. Does he stay or go? Or does it all depend on what our new coach wants to do?

He obviously wasn’t found to be part of the violations, as he wasn’t fired today. Does he stay or go? Or does it all depend on what our new coach wants to do?
He will be OC for Steele and OC for the new head coach in 2022.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcvols1
He will be OC for Steele and the new head coach in 2022.
I agree he will be OC for Steele next year, I cant see Steele coming here for anything less than a year interim and a chance to win the job but if Steele doesnt pan out I bet they will all be gone for 2022.

Reactions: Border Vol
al.com is now spreading manure for Pruitt and his lawyers. Concerning his firing, “We believe the decision to be the culmination of an orchestrated effort to renege on contractual promises made to Coach Pruitt upon his hiring in 2017 and reiterated less than five months ago,” the statement read. The bammer scum can't wait to implicate TN in Pruitt's
misdeeds. I despise that pack of lying vermin scum

Reactions: kcvols1
If the hire a new permanent Head Coach he will hire his own staff. May keep part. No head coach will come in and have to use a OC from a different system. Now if Steele stays HC then Chaney will probably be there. Just like the past coaches the new HC hired his own staff.

Chaney seeing the news today:

View attachment 340523

You as well as the others that liked your post as well as like to take pokes at people need to look in the mirror!!! I had lunch with Chaney one day. He is a very down to earth and nice man!!! You and people like you that like to bash people they don't know personally shouldn't type derogatory posts about people that attacks them personally!!!

You as well as the others that liked your post as well as like to take pokes at people need to look in the mirror!!! I had lunch with Chaney one day. He is a very down to earth and nice man!!! You and people like you that like to bash people they don't know personally shouldn't type derogatory posts about people that attacks them personally!!!
Dude chill out it wasn’t a poke at Cheney slow your damn role. Sensitive much; it was basically saying Chaney wasn’t concerned and enjoying himself. ITS A MEME

Reactions: chef3531

VN Store

Back