What happened to Jesse Simonton?

Everyone knows Simonton was headed up to NYC, but the real question is? Where and what is Nathaniel Rutherford up to now???? I'll wait.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Everyone knows Simonton was headed up to NYC, but the real question is? Where and what is Nathaniel Rutherford up to now???? I'll wait.
He tweets and investigates pro bono.

Wait someone like Jesse Simonton? Interesting

I certainly don't miss him at all on VQ. Besides from being a Gator, he's a flaming liberal activist. He was one of those that was adamant about not play football this fall because the Covid made it far too dangerous.

His wife got a big job at Columbia. Jesse was a nice change up to the VQ staff, it was interesting to hear his perspective as an opposing fan. It did run old though, but he is a damn good writer.

Reactions: CA_Vol
lol, his wife is a Doctor who got her dream job in NY. He didnt get laid off, the guys were very candid about how well liked he was & and it was kind of a surprise to them.

Do y'all not Podcasf?

Are you kidding? most of us troglodytes still listen to the likes of Erik Ainge on AM/FM radio stations. Hell, we are using an internet message board like its 2002 LOL We are a good decade away from knowing what podcasts are.

His wife got a big job at Columbia. Jesse was a nice change up to the VQ staff, it was interesting to hear his perspective as an opposing fan. It did run old though, but he is a damn good writer.
Yep, love the VQ guys but they can be awful to read.

I know he’s a UF grad, but I always liked his analysis from Volquest. Anyone know why he left and what he’s doing now? His Twitter and LinkedIn say he’s in NYC.

ever heard of the googles smart mouth?

VN Store

Back